Day 3

4 Posts
3 Users
0 Reactions
Almisty
(@almisty)
Topic starter

Hi guys managed three whole days gamble free I get payed tomorrow though this is gonna be the test argh any get any ideas how to not gamble

Posted : 8th January 2017 2:04 am
jonb2412
(@jonb2412)

Do something positive with your money.... if you are used to blowing it all... blow it on something positive... buy yourself something... buy somebody you love something,,, buy something to sell... then have no money... ( which people like us are used to)... but see how it feels to do something positive. Then build on that feeling... it's much better than waste.

Posted : 8th January 2017 2:16 am
(@Anonymous)

f*****g well said jonb2412 !!!!! how did things go??

Posted : 9th January 2017 12:39 am
Almisty
(@almisty)
Topic starter

I blew it all on gambling am so stupid . But I have had a productive day today washed my car and done other activities my stepchange account has been activated so pay day loans and other loans are being processed to pay them off . Thank good so now it's just a waiting game to see how long I can last managed to pay off some house hold bills and got one more to pay off when I get paid on Sunday then it's save save save for the step change direct debit and try to start living my life again .

Posted : 9th January 2017 2:57 pm
{

We are available 24 hours a day, every day of the year. You can also contact us for free on 0808 80 20 133. If you would like to find out more about the service before you start, including information on confidentiality, please click below. Call recordings and chat transcripts are saved for 28 days for quality assurance.

Find out more
Close