first time diary

18 Posts
7 Users
0 Reactions
(@Anonymous)
Topic starter

well am bk lost my family my three weans just out of jail 8 weeks first time ever and came out to 7000 pound, my dad temional ill died sunday 5.17am i was not dealing with the way my dad went down hill since i got out the gambleing online black jack took me away from the world but now hes gone as is my 7000 plus broke into my weans saving which was 1700 for the three of them. i hv no job no house and i dont think i can go on any more 38 should no better, at the time i should hv told omeeone but my mum sis had so much to deal with. i cant carry on nearly xmas and i hv done this again i feel this is going to be last message every my family deserive so much better

thanks for listen

Posted : 27th November 2017 10:59 am
Forum admin
(@forum-admin)
Admin

Hello noddy121

So sorry that things have been going so badly for you. You have just lost your father, and on top of that are just out of prison too. You're saying you don't think you can go on any more and you feel this is going to be your last message. You need to get help Noddy. Whatever you've been doing up till now hasn't been working. You need to do something different. It could help you to learn to understand why you keep turning to gambling when things are tough. We can offer free counselling in most areas of Scotland, England and Wales. You said you felt out of place at GA, but it doesn't sound like you tried it for very long. Why not try it again and give it a bit more time?

Why not give us a call on the HelpLine 0808 8020 133? Or chat to us on the NetLine. We're here 8am till midnight every day.

And if you're feeling like you can't go on, it's vital that you get support for that so that you are safe, and so you are in the right frame of mind to work on recovering from your gambling addiction. Tell your GP how you are feeling. Call the Samaritans on 116 123. Reach out for help Noddy.

Take care of yourself

Deirdre

Forum Admin

Posted : 27th November 2017 12:12 pm
SB28
 SB28
(@sb28)

Hi noddy

It broke my heart to read this update. So sorry to read you're in such awful situation.

Please don't give up hope. Things can most definitively get better. There is help and support out there, please take it.

Don't feel you're alone fighting this battle.

Keep strong and please look for help. It's for free and just waiting for you to pick you that phone or walk thorough the door.

Stay safe - just for today. Things will get better.

Sandra

Posted : 27th November 2017 2:05 pm
Page 2 / 2
{

We are available 24 hours a day, every day of the year. You can also contact us for free on 0808 80 20 133. If you would like to find out more about the service before you start, including information on confidentiality, please click below. Call recordings and chat transcripts are saved for 28 days for quality assurance.

Find out more
Close