Its now or never!

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Reactions
(@Anonymous)
Topic starter

Hi to all , i am an addict and took me about 15 years to realize that.

Recently i have lost a big sum on online slots , but in general I was gambling on everything.Its very hard for me to share anything outside of my "world", but last night I told my partner whats the situation...I will appreciate any help and encouragment to go throw this dark road.

Still feel very stressed and the pain from all I lost is big, but that madness need to stop NOW!

I want my life back with all the benefits from it - not this imaginary false world that will bring me to the rock bottom.

Today is day 1 and I will never look back!

GF is my target eveyday from now on!

Posted : 13th January 2017 1:36 pm
LHN-050793
(@lhn-050793)

Well done newB! Admitting you have a problem is the first step, confiding in loved ones is the second, and you've done both. Keep going and you'll surprise yourself. I'm currently on Day 13!

Posted : 13th January 2017 1:54 pm
(@Anonymous)
Topic starter

LHN-050793 wrote:

Well done newB! Admitting you have a problem is the first step, confiding in loved ones is the second, and you've done both. Keep going and you'll surprise yourself. I'm currently on Day 13!

Thanks for your support - lets keep it going and never look back!

Posted : 13th January 2017 2:32 pm
{

We are available 24 hours a day, every day of the year. You can also contact us for free on 0808 80 20 133. If you would like to find out more about the service before you start, including information on confidentiality, please click below. Call recordings and chat transcripts are saved for 28 days for quality assurance.

Find out more
Close