Lost on Rainbow Riches, what an idiot

17 Posts
4 Users
0 Reactions
(@san86)
Topic starter

@tazman sorry mate, didn't know there was another page where you'd replied. Not gambled at all. Just been really tight now trying to save back as much as I can. All the pending money came out of my bank from the loss but one of the £100 deposits from Admiral was pending for days and it's not been taken for some reason so I guess that's a bonus. I'm thinking whether or not to email them and complain how the staff handled everything. It was my stupid fault that I lost that much but after losing half the amount, I told them I want to self exclude because of how much I'd lost and they weren't bothered. Said they can't really do that. I needed to go somewhere so they saved machine for nearly an hour and half before I got back and then lost another 1k. 

I'm done with it all now. Even unsubscribed from all gambling channels that I enjoy watching on YouTube, don't think they help at all. I know people say they won't gamble again and do but this time I'm angry at myself and not that I lost. I only really like playing rainbow riches but now I can't stand that leprechaun haha

Posted : 31st December 2022 10:35 pm
Tazman
(@tazman)

@san86 yh after putting that much money just goes to show im wondering how much more it could have taken before it even decided to give u the jackpot, online even worse as u could lose life changing amounts one of the youtubers lost 70k in less then 5 minutes dont even give u any thinking time another ive been on gambling community webiste one guy lost 8 grand and another nearly lost it all on roulette and his last bet paid back he said he was level at 10.8k could have easily been screwed it just isnt worth it as their very few people that can gamble responsibly usually the people puting odd couple of quit on a weekend just doing it for fun, if most people gamblied like this most of these places would be out of business they need people who gamble irresponsibly as that only way they make money keep your money safe  

Posted : 31st December 2022 11:14 pm
Page 2 / 2

We are available 24 hours a day, every day of the year. You can also contact us for free on 0808 80 20 133. If you would like to find out more about the service before you start, including information on confidentiality, please click below. Call recordings and chat transcripts are saved for 28 days for quality assurance.

Find out more
Close