606days gambling free

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Reactions
(@walks15)
Topic starter

Wow what can I say 606 days without gambling, Ive just been doing some reflecting looking back at some old posts and thinking about the journey Ive been on. Lately I have been having strong urges too throw that number away and just bet again, but I know Ive come so far so doing that just doesn't feel an option. I can't flush all my progress down the drain, I went through treatment, I went through withdrawals, and I don't wanna have too go through that again. I just wanna say for anyone starting there Journey or on it now, the hardest step was making that decision too reach out and get help, too accept that I have an addiction. Once youve made those steps your on your way, your going in the right direction I won't sit here and bulls**t you and say its easy because its not its one of the hardest battles you will go through however the feeling when you stop and the days add up there's no better feeling. Will you have ups and downs most likely but you can always get back on track, Ive relasped and had too start again so I know. But one thing I needed too hear was there is hope and your not alone, that is something that helped me build up the strength and courage too change my life.  Knowing that it can get better that no matter how far down the line you are it isn't over. You can always come back. So for everyone whos struggling right now, I want too say you can do it, be gentle with yourself and give yourself love and understanding I know thats easier said then down. But trust me theres always hope.

Take Care

Walks15

Posted : 17th December 2022 4:06 pm
(@ngabi)

Congrats ?.  Keep it up . I'm also 600 days free from the gambling poison. Today I'm celebrating because today because  I took a life changing decision  2 years ago in December yo stop gambling. After quitting gambling God blessed me with a beautiful girl friend and now we are getting married next year 2023. So much Good has happened ,I'm able to save money ,Got promoted and I feel so much ambitious than ever before.  With Gambling ,this couldn't have happened in a million years !. Wow 

Posted : 17th December 2022 6:24 pm

We are available 24 hours a day, every day of the year. You can also contact us for free on 0808 80 20 133. If you would like to find out more about the service before you start, including information on confidentiality, please click below. Call recordings and chat transcripts are saved for 28 days for quality assurance.

Find out more
Close