101 days gamble free…

7 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
(@dlvj4b257t)
Topic starter

Hi all, last post was a few months ago around 28 days…just an update I am 101 days gamble free and feeling great, no urges, I feel iv got my mind back, will have been paid 4 times next week since my last bet and not 1 urge to withdraw cash and enter the bookies, as I am banned online which is also a godsend, decided I needed to knock in the new year turning 30 and all that jazz, always been my Achilles heel! Best iv ever felt and longest without a bet , here’s to the next 100! Keep fighting peoples xxx

Posted : 5th April 2024 9:33 pm
(@rvu54wgms8)

Posted by: @dlvj4b257t

Hi all, last post was a few months ago around 28 days…just an update I am 101 days gamble free and feeling great, no urges, I feel iv got my mind back, will have been paid 4 times next week since my last bet and not 1 urge to withdraw cash and enter the bookies, as I am banned online which is also a godsend, decided I needed to knock in the new year turning 30 and all that jazz, always been my Achilles heel! Best iv ever felt and longest without a bet , here’s to the next 100! Keep fighting peoples xxx

Posted : 5th April 2024 11:31 pm
(@j5a6meyr4z)

Well done you.  May you march strongly through the next 101 days and thereafter! Take care and stay strong in your decision. 🙏

Pink Lady. 🍎

Posted : 6th April 2024 12:41 am
(@1y6nrqvgdi)

That's brilliant  I'm 28 days bit panicky about money and finances but that's just gambling  trying to trick me.

101 days that's amazing  here to the next 101 wish you all the best and its inspiring to k ow you have your mind back

Posted : 6th April 2024 1:30 am
(@dlvj4b257t)
Topic starter

@j5a6meyr4z Thankyou 🥰

Posted : 6th April 2024 7:54 pm
(@dlvj4b257t)
Topic starter

@1y6nrqvgdi cheers pal!

Yeh just keep going mate, it messes us all with finances myself included but they are already better then they were every payday! Still paying some debts off but that’s every gambler! All in good time you will reap the rewards, you will get your brain back in time! Keep going!

Posted : 6th April 2024 7:57 pm
(@1y6nrqvgdi)

Thank you for the advice, getting stronger everyday.keep up the good work your inspiring those who are early days.good to know, that through  patience  and not gambling.that  a normal  life is ahead of us.

Posted : 6th April 2024 11:56 pm

We are available 24 hours a day, every day of the year. You can also contact us for free on 0808 80 20 133. If you would like to find out more about the service before you start, including information on confidentiality, please click below. Call recordings and chat transcripts are saved for 28 days for quality assurance.

Find out more
Close