Bear Recovery Episode 312

33 Posts
7 Users
0 Likes
(@bear55)
Topic starter

Thanks weirdfish yes you are so right drink is bad when temptation is involved have blocked the 3 sites I used yesterday in my phone so can look no longer as you say just about blocking the temptations no betting today been to theatre to see lion king amazing day cinema tomorrow so all good 😊 

Posted : 18th August 2024 8:47 pm
(@bear55)
Topic starter

Hey day 10 out of 11 or day 2 😂 whatever it doesn’t matter just in gym then off to cinema with son for despicable me 4 then therapist at 3.30 filled day ❤️ stay strong all ❤️

Posted : 19th August 2024 10:11 am
(@bear55)
Topic starter

Another day clear 5k run last night I think yesterday was first day ever in long while I never looked at horse races or form was a big hit don’t have access on phone anymore which was massive met with anxiety therapist which was great lots to uncover and deal with but step in right direction for sure have good day all ❤️

Posted : 20th August 2024 8:54 am
(@p6z38njbqm)

Smashing it bud. Keeping busy, restricting access. You understand this. All about the mind now. Keep the distractions there and you are home free!

Stay strong 💪 

Posted : 20th August 2024 9:36 pm
(@bear55)
Topic starter

Thanks weirdfish really appreciate the support another day clear just on meetings this morning then for another run anxiety sessions booked in for Saturday and go on hols to Portugal Tuesday never easy time strangely as anxiety goes up a level time alone to think is never good 😡 have good day all ❤️

Posted : 21st August 2024 10:59 am
(@bear55)
Topic starter

Another day clear thanks weirdfish keep fighting and distracting ❤️

Posted : 21st August 2024 5:47 pm
(@bear55)
Topic starter

Day 5 or 14/15 whatever counts slowly feeling human again did look at form last night need to remove that option from my phone feel at lose end at times but to be expected have no options to gamble so that Is main thing have great day all ❤️

Posted : 22nd August 2024 10:07 am
(@bear55)
Topic starter

Day 6 or 15/16 whatever 😂 out for meal tonight come home few glasses of wine and try to look at gambling websites can’t access money but frightening disease and it nags and nags off to bed now anxiety therapist tomorrow ❤️

Posted : 23rd August 2024 11:28 pm
(@bear55)
Topic starter

Morning all another Saturday 7th day 16/17 gamble free arrives therapy at 1.30 raining outside yep racing on my mind as is my underlying anxiety they both work hand in hand for sure one cures the other one for short time then anxiety comes and hits you big time, have good day all ❤️

Posted : 24th August 2024 11:08 am
(@bear55)
Topic starter

8th day good day yesterday anxiety therapist for 3 hours lots of work done lots to take in and lots to work on but steps forward in my recovery tiny ones but rewarding ones thankfully I’m on right path and it feels right have great Sunday all ❤️

Posted : 25th August 2024 8:21 am
(@bear55)
Topic starter

9th day today head spinning after 3hrs in  anxiety therapy need to rebalance but may take time yes gambling would be an option in normal life but  replacing that with exercise and alternative thinking is a must moving forward have great day all ❤️off to Portugal tomorrow another test x

Posted : 26th August 2024 9:38 am
(@bear55)
Topic starter

Day 10 off to Portugal head spinning after anxiety therapy coming to terms with helplessness and bullying from my childhood and feeling inferior self esteem issues lots to work on but work on I will, gambling  was the medicine not anymore time to be big and brave and be the person I want to be ❤️ stay strong all x

Posted : 27th August 2024 11:18 am
(@bear55)
Topic starter

Day 11 in Portugal just going to sleep dancing with my son tonight his little face better than any winner I tell you have good evening all ❤️

This post was modified 3 weeks ago by Forum admin

Posted : 28th August 2024 11:13 pm
(@p6z38njbqm)

Enjoy the family time mate. You are quite right. Nothing compares to spending time with family. Glad to see you enjoying life without gambling.

Have a great holiday. Stay strong 👍 

Posted : 28th August 2024 11:55 pm
(@bear55)
Topic starter

Thanks weirdfish splitting the rush from gambling and normality is tough nothing hits the spot when your gambling addict but you have to find it and you have to persist Day 12 here in very hot Portugal have great evening all x

Posted : 29th August 2024 6:18 pm
Page 2 / 3
{

We are available 24 hours a day, every day of the year. You can also contact us for free on 0808 80 20 133. If you would like to find out more about the service before you start, including information on confidentiality, please click below. Call recordings and chat transcripts are saved for 28 days for quality assurance.

Find out more
Close