Im back...

3 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@Anonymous)
Topic starter

Well I did well.. 4 months I stopped. I then thought I was in control and placed some small bets for fun. Set limits in advance and started to become loosely a casual gambler. It went fine for roughly 2/3 months. Then bam, big wins and following that big losses and subsequent chases. I think I need to give it up for good really as it really doesn't help my mental state of mind or my general wellbeing. I have some live bets that a long term season bets and therefore not closing any accounts however my OH is taking control of those accounts and I am self excluded from the rest, I really couldnt care if they win or lose though. Anyway going to document my journey as I did before as I am sure I will have my moments!!! My situation has changed in that I get my own place in a week or so with the OH. So we need to save money and im sure/hoping maintaining my house and spending significantly more time with my OH now she's back from uni will become my main focus and not what score Cambridge town is...

Stay Safe

J

Posted : 17th January 2017 10:51 am
(@lethe)

If you don't care if the bets win or lose why keep the accounts open?

Leave a loophole and an addict can always justify using it. I don't know how these things work but even if closing the accounts means losing the stake surely that's a small price to pay in comparison with your own mental wellbeing.

Posted : 17th January 2017 10:59 am
Sam Crow
(@sam-crow)

You have no reason to keep those accounts open. You get paid out anyway even if your account is closed. You know what will happen if you leave those avenue's to gambling open

Posted : 17th January 2017 11:08 am
{

We are available 24 hours a day, every day of the year. You can also contact us for free on 0808 80 20 133. If you would like to find out more about the service before you start, including information on confidentiality, please click below. Call recordings and chat transcripts are saved for 28 days for quality assurance.

Find out more
Close