16 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
(@Anonymous)

Posted : 7th February 2017 1:24 pm
(@Anonymous)

Stay focused I know easier said than done, it will be worth it.

Posted : 7th February 2017 1:28 pm
(@Anonymous)

Posted : 7th February 2017 2:55 pm
(@Anonymous)

Life will get better, just need to stay away from the slots, I am at the same point as you enough is enough so much more to life for than slots.

Anyway stay strong remember not putting a pennie in those slots is winning everyday.

Posted : 7th February 2017 3:12 pm
(@Anonymous)

Posted : 8th February 2017 3:20 pm
(@Anonymous)

Posted : 8th February 2017 3:44 pm
(@Anonymous)

Deleted.

Posted : 9th February 2017 10:53 am
(@Anonymous)

Posted : 9th February 2017 6:19 pm
(@Anonymous)

Dith.

Completely agree in your first paragraph that writing down your thoughts can be very cathartic and help in banishing or at least subduing any thoughts of gambling.

You've faced many a battle so far and yet, your still standing and striving.. Good on you!

Use all the tools available, councelling and here's a great start. There's no need for validation regarding posting on other diarys, it's a process and for now this threads ' recovery ' from this sly, insiduos bs is about you.

Keep talking but keep the balance between cyber and 3d.

Strength and honor

Posted : 9th February 2017 8:11 pm
(@Anonymous)

Hi Dith! Just posted on my thread from ages ago as I take up the challenge of being gambling free again. Like you, right now, I have to spend time look after me, which is selfish, but the GA programme and these diaries ARE selfish programmes, they have to be. You and I are here to try and sort ourselves out and if my diary of my posts on someone else's helps them, then that's a great plus too, but as you say, especially in the early days, you need to be about YOU. That said, here I am offering you my encouragement as you kick this dirty habit into touch. More power to you!

Posted : 9th February 2017 8:24 pm
(@Anonymous)

Posted : 10th February 2017 3:40 pm
(@Anonymous)

10 days double figures, Things will get easier - gambling not the way forward just need to face up to it adn deal with the c**P that life throws at us - 14 days next then 20 then 30 things will start to look brighter

Malc

Posted : 10th February 2017 3:48 pm
(@Anonymous)

Just reading your diary....I have a Toyota yaris and running costs are very low..approx 10 pounds a week. A good wee car. Like yourself I have a slot addiction and could have a comfortable life if I stopped playing. Basically I work for nothing and I also have become tired of the struggle. I can't keep money in my bank account, makes me nervous. The only way I am ever left with money at the end of a month is if I withdraw it to a money tin

Posted : 12th February 2017 11:40 pm
(@Anonymous)

Just reading your diary....I have a Toyota yaris and running costs are very low..approx 10 pounds a week. A good wee car. Like yourself I have a slot addiction and could have a comfortable life if I stopped playing. Basically I work for nothing and I also have become tired of the struggle. I can't keep money in my bank account, makes me nervous. The only way I am ever left with money at the end of a month is if I withdraw it to a money tin

Posted : 12th February 2017 11:41 pm
(@Anonymous)

Posted : 12th February 2017 11:41 pm
Page 1 / 2
{

We are available 24 hours a day, every day of the year. You can also contact us for free on 0808 80 20 133. If you would like to find out more about the service before you start, including information on confidentiality, please click below. Call recordings and chat transcripts are saved for 28 days for quality assurance.

Find out more
Close