Life With Sports Bets Only

1,644 Posts
127 Users
0 Likes
143.8 K Views
(@tizzy1970)

Hi Captain,

I’m sorry to hear Gamcare don’t allow the exchange of personal details. I do understand their reasons. The sad thing is I have many outlook.com emails addresses. I could just allocate one to you. 

I see the forum changed something on your previous message, obviously I have no idea what. 

I have been suffering a little toothache these past couple of days, although it has improved a little today. 

We are going home tomorrow, two days early. I’m happy to be going home, just sad that my bubble will be burst and it’s back to reality. ?

When we were out today I bought a new teddy. I’ll let you know what I’ve named it tomorrow ?

Tizzy xxx

Posted : 17th June 2022 6:58 pm
(@joseph83)

Hi Tizzy

I just wanted to say that I get email notifications for these posts and I love reading positive posts like yours. People like you give us all hope. It’s also a great recovery relationship you have built with captain. A equals one by the way ?

Posted : 18th June 2022 12:54 am
(@tizzy1970)

Hi Captain

I don’t like the weather too hot either. I already have the fan on constantly. Any hotter and even that won’t help. 

Yes it is nice that some others do read our posts. 

Are we on the same wavelength Captain? ? My teddy, I named it -  mobish65@ do you like a good riddle? …. Talking of riddles, have you heard of wordle? I do it daily on the New York Times website. Just for something to do, a challenge. I like a challenge, do you? 

I hope you’re ok my friend and confidant.

Sweet dreams,

Tizzy xxx

Posted : 18th June 2022 11:13 pm
captain46
(@captain46)
Topic starter

Hi - FAO @Joseph83 and others - 

Joseph thanks for the post and I'm glad to hear that you enjoy reading the posts between Tizzy and I 🙂

For other members - interested to know if there are others who follow our posts?? - we have been corresponding 1:1 on here for almost a year now supporting each other, it would be good to know if our posts are also helpful/beneficial to others and if so in what way?

Posted : 21st June 2022 10:41 am
Walliss77
(@walliss77)

Hi captain46,

I have regularly read the posts between yourself and tizzy.

I find the honesty and support you give to each other amazing. I've also been able to relate to alot of the topics you have discussed during your friendship. I've  thought about commenting at times but didn't want to post on your discussions uninvited. 

Kind regards 

Posted : 22nd June 2022 5:56 am
captain46
(@captain46)
Topic starter

@walliss77 - great to hear from you and glad you find the conversations between Tizzy and I useful and that you can relate to some of what we discuss  - please feel free to post and comment accordingly !

Captain 

Posted : 22nd June 2022 10:46 am
Walliss77
(@walliss77)

Thanks captain46, I appreciate the friendly message.  ?

Kind regards 

Posted : 22nd June 2022 5:05 pm
(@tizzy1970)

Hi Joseph and Wallis,

I too echo what Captain has said. Anything you relate to, let us know on either of our diary’s. The one thing I have found the most helpful is finding others who feel the way you do. Knowing others have those same thoughts…it’s how the addiction moulds us I guess. But when I talk to others who experience what I experience it excites me. 

Something else I’d like to add is the fact that Captain and I are now communicating one to one. We will still post on here, but it won’t be as often. I’m only saying this as I feel it fair to anyone who has followed our messages over this last year.

@Captain really glad to hear you’re enjoying wordle. Sometimes it’s the simplest of things. I got it today but only on the sixth attempt ???

Much love to all,

Tizzy xxx

Posted : 23rd June 2022 12:33 am
slowlearner
(@slowlearner)

Hi Captain,

Took me ages to find your diary. How are you & is everything ok, you're a miss.

Best

AL

Posted : 24th January 2023 11:11 am
Page 110 / 110

We are available 24 hours a day, every day of the year. You can also contact us for free on 0808 80 20 133. If you would like to find out more about the service before you start, including information on confidentiality, please click below. Call recordings and chat transcripts are saved for 28 days for quality assurance.

Find out more
Close