365 days

3 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
 RB
(@6qyzga3lb2)
Topic starter

Yesterday was a whole year since I stopped gambling, and I just wanted to share with others to show it’s possible. Where I am now to where I was last year is worlds apart. I know how hard those first days/weeks/months are, but it is possible, and life after gambling can be so much better. I would be lying if I said I didn’t think about it now and again, but my first thought after that is where I was 365 days ago, and I never want to be in that place again.

for anyone stopping and in those early days, you’ve got this 😊

Posted : 6th September 2024 8:05 pm
(@p6z38njbqm)

Awesome post. Thanks for sharing and well done. 

Beating this is no walk in the park, but it can be done. Posts like this remind us that whilst we may struggle at times, there is no limit to what we can do. I know you feel like I feel now. A burden has gone from our lives. That burden was a heavy one that controlled pretty much everything and to have that lifted is so satisfying and freeing.

Congrats again. Stay strong 💪 

Posted : 6th September 2024 8:38 pm
(@2ivlaw1qhx)

Congratulations RB! That’s an incredible achievement you must be so proud. Thank you for sharing, as someone at the very beginning of their journey it’s great to see people beating this awful sickness.

wishing you at the best!

Posted : 7th September 2024 6:24 pm
{

We are available 24 hours a day, every day of the year. You can also contact us for free on 0808 80 20 133. If you would like to find out more about the service before you start, including information on confidentiality, please click below. Call recordings and chat transcripts are saved for 28 days for quality assurance.

Find out more
Close