I have lost $150k and I'm at the End

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@nw8pt6ulao)
Topic starter

I’ve been grappling with a gambling addiction that has cost me over $150K, leaving me feeling at rock bottom. My struggle has been long and challenging, marked by numerous attempts to quit and painful relapses. Despite the severity of my situation, I’ve come to realize that overcoming this addiction alone is nearly impossible.

I’m now reaching out for support and encouragement as I embark on the journey of recovery. For years, I’ve hidden my addiction, struggling in silence, but I understand that acknowledging the problem is the first step towards healing. My faith has been a guiding light, though it has been tested. I trust in the power of God’s grace and the strength of community support to help me through this difficult time.

This group represents a new beginning for me—a chance to connect with others who understand and to build a supportive network. I am committed to overcoming my addiction, letting go of past losses, and finding a path to peace and renewal. If you’ve faced similar challenges or have advice to offer, I welcome your support as I work towards recovery

Posted : 2nd August 2024 4:28 am
(@ho6sj0yz3l)

Hi mate I know how u feel. Ive lost over 400k myself and it hurts bad. After joining here I am 18 days gambling free. Gambled over 7 years. I’m not going to lie these 18 days have been hard but I’m sure life later on this will get easier. Good luck to you stay strong and focused and let’s beat this horrible addiction for good.

Posted : 2nd August 2024 10:16 am
(@nw8pt6ulao)
Topic starter

@ho6sj0yz3l thank you, I relapsed again today. I went back and lost it all. I don't know what to do

Posted : 5th August 2024 6:19 pm
{

We are available 24 hours a day, every day of the year. You can also contact us for free on 0808 80 20 133. If you would like to find out more about the service before you start, including information on confidentiality, please click below. Call recordings and chat transcripts are saved for 28 days for quality assurance.

Find out more
Close