18TH JAN 2013 - Time to let go.

1,033 Posts
69 Users
0 Likes
46.3 K Views
(@Anonymous)

Hey LF,

long time no speak, hope that you have had a great past week, and well done for a another week complete, and I am pretty sure you are hitting all these goals, keep up the hard work!

Phil

Posted : 30th July 2013 10:31 am
(@Anonymous)
Topic starter

Thanks Phil. Hopefully catch up soon on chat.

Feb.

Posted : 30th July 2013 10:58 am
(@Anonymous)
Topic starter

WEEK 28. DAY 194.

Got my girlies comming to stay over today. Yes that's my nieces and my mum (who is an amazing 85) and joining us girlies - all thirty of us!! on my nieces Hen Do this evening.

Went to the cash point yesterday and withdrew my spends for tonight - felt so good and 'normal' again.

Why have I been awake so early, after going to bed so late and when I am on holiday today? - maybe because I am happy!!

Baking to do this morning for my guests - Lemon Drizzle cake and coconut ice petit fores. Mmmm, delicious.

Take care all.

Feb - My weekend starts right here on "The Bright Side of the Road".

Posted : 2nd August 2013 7:40 am
pinksparkle
(@pinksparkle)

Mmm you are making me hungry! I can just smell that lemon drizzle cake, yum!

28 weeks is a fantastic achievement, well done.

Hope you have a fab weekend, I am sure it will be full of fun and mischief! xxx

Posted : 2nd August 2013 12:20 pm
SB28
 SB28
(@sb28)

Hi Feb,

Wow sounds like you going to have fantastic time, it's great to have a spring in your feet and enjoy every single minute with your dear ones...Hen Do...fantastic i'm sure you will have amazing time!

Well done on your progress

day at a time

Have a nice time

Sandra x

Posted : 2nd August 2013 2:25 pm
(@Anonymous)
Topic starter

Thank you girlies for your lovely comments.

Feb.

Posted : 2nd August 2013 3:17 pm
(@Anonymous)

Hey LF

Big head today?????? I hope you had a ball...I'm looking forward to all the goss 🙂

Take care

Irene

x

Posted : 3rd August 2013 3:54 pm
(@Anonymous)
Topic starter

WEEK 29. DAY 195. It" s another week's "NO" (to GAMBLING).

In a nutshell - "Im shattered"!! Danced the legs of myself last night and it was so hot in the hotel as the air con was not working!! My neice had a ball by all accounts and even my mum was up dancing with Lionel (lookalike/soundalike) Ritchie!!!

My niece almost missed her train back to London so it was panic stations earlier at one point!!! Still, good night was had by all and I still have got money left over! - Result!

Enjoy your weekend all. Me - I will be taking it easy for the rest of it!!

Feb - Tired but happy on "The Bright Side if the Road".

Posted : 3rd August 2013 6:10 pm
SB28
 SB28
(@sb28)

Hey Feb:-)

Sounds like you had a fantastic weekend! ( maybe a bit calm second half of it lol ) but i am really happy for you. Good to enjoy lovely time with your loved ones.

I hope you will have a nice week, enjoy yourself and keep going strong! I'm very proud of you, keep it up

Take care

Sandra x

Posted : 5th August 2013 11:06 am
(@Anonymous)

Hey LF,

not spoken in ages, am missing my choccy envy moments. I hope that you are well, I am sure you still have the same determination to beat the addiction, but I truly hope you are getting all the things that you deserve.

take care and have a great week.

Phil

Posted : 5th August 2013 11:25 am
(@Anonymous)
Topic starter

WEEK 29. DAY 197.

Thanks to my lovely friends Sandra and Phil for your lovely comments.

Not much to say other than I have had a really sore mouth all week and still have (it's a long story)..... Other than that, all good on the home front.

Take care all and remain strong throughout the week.

Feb

Posted : 6th August 2013 12:44 am
(@Anonymous)

197 days, read it to yourself 197 days!!! Three days until you reach 200 massive, non-gambling days!! This is truly remarkable, be so, so proud, smash the 200 days mark and move on to 250, I have every faith you will continue well past 200 and beyond!

Well done you!!!

Take care x

Posted : 6th August 2013 4:53 pm
(@Anonymous)
Topic starter

Thank you Wilsy.

Lovely to see that you too are doing great in your abstinance.

Keep up your great work.

Feb.

Posted : 7th August 2013 4:01 am
(@Anonymous)
Topic starter

200 DAYS!!! - WEEK 29

Another milestone reached, although today I was only thinking that I don't even think about gambling these days!!

Things are good again in my world and abstaining from gambling has helped me to become "ME" again - that feels so much better than those unbearable emotions I experienced on 18TH JAN 2013!!

Stay strong all and continue to remain gamble free.

Feb - Feeling her true self on "The Bright Side of the Road"

Posted : 8th August 2013 1:58 am
SB28
 SB28
(@sb28)

Hey Feb,

Fantastic! Absalutely amazing achievement, it just proves that it is possible to find that better side of life and enjoy every day things 🙂

I'm happy for you Feb, may long your journey continues, you deserve all the best.

Take care

Day at a time

Sandra x

Posted : 8th August 2013 12:42 pm
Page 46 / 69

We are available 24 hours a day, every day of the year. You can also contact us for free on 0808 80 20 133. If you would like to find out more about the service before you start, including information on confidentiality, please click below. Call recordings and chat transcripts are saved for 28 days for quality assurance.

Find out more
Close