I Can Beat This!

4 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@Anonymous)
Topic starter

I know I can beat the addiction for good. However, it can only be done with help and determination! So I am back to get the help and quit for good!!

Posted : 12th February 2018 10:32 am
(@Anonymous)

Yes you can beat it mate and we're all in the same place and will offer support. Nice and easy does it, day at a time yeah.

Wilsy

Posted : 12th February 2018 11:50 am
(@Anonymous)
Topic starter

I went 51 days without and yesterday the temptation beat me. I was up a nice amount but typically lost it all and more.
It's a challenging year as I'm getting divorced and moving house as a result. The equity in the house will release most of my debt but I need to beat this now so I don't run up huge debts again.
I am able to go 50+ days without but then people talk about gambling or I see an advert and get hooked in. It's usually a few days after that I log in and bet and I say just 100, but it never is.
I know I can do it with the help on here.

Posted : 12th February 2018 1:38 pm
(@Anonymous)

You can mate, at least you know you can do 50 days, as long as any slips are kept to a minimal, you can sweep them under the carpet and just try and crack it again. Main thing is you are determined to keep fighting, good on you!

Wilsy

Posted : 12th February 2018 4:30 pm

We are available 24 hours a day, every day of the year. You can also contact us for free on 0808 80 20 133. If you would like to find out more about the service before you start, including information on confidentiality, please click below. Call recordings and chat transcripts are saved for 28 days for quality assurance.

Find out more
Close