If i don't stop, i am going too lose everything

5 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@Anonymous)
Topic starter

I have too give up, been here so many tiimes. I am at breaking point. No matter how much i win. I cant stop. I keep chasing the big dream that isnt there. Once i start losing i keep chasing till its all over. Getting married next year, new house. I couldnt ask for a better girlfriend as well. Here is too day 1 tomorrow and my new future gamlbe free. i need too beat this demon

Posted : 9th February 2017 9:54 pm
Phil72
(@phil72)

So what is your plan if you don't mind me asking? Phil

Posted : 9th February 2017 10:33 pm
(@Anonymous)
Topic starter

Put all blocks and banning myself from all bookmakers. I know myself I am a better person without gambling. The hardest things is too stop. 1 day at a time. Day 1 tomorrow and the start of a new life gamble free

Posted : 9th February 2017 10:48 pm
(@Anonymous)
Topic starter

On day 1 feeling positive after yesterday's bad day. The past is the past and need too beat this demon. You could lose everything and more gambling. Here is too a gf day. Moving forward not looking back

Posted : 10th February 2017 11:21 am
(@Anonymous)

Good luck fella. All the best. After last night i wants to wipe the floor with gambling.

Posted : 10th February 2017 3:30 pm
{

We are available 24 hours a day, every day of the year. You can also contact us for free on 0808 80 20 133. If you would like to find out more about the service before you start, including information on confidentiality, please click below. Call recordings and chat transcripts are saved for 28 days for quality assurance.

Find out more
Close