Day 16

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@Anonymous)
Topic starter

So today marks day 16 of no gambling and it does feel like things are getting better. I am talking to my counsellors and it does seem to be helping me. There are still many problems I need to overcome but I guess with a new psoitive attitude I can get there. The only thing is I keep beating myself up that I just wish I wouldve have done these things sooner and dealt with this problem years ago. It is really bothering me alot. I feel so lost most days like I am not on this planet, today is one of those days, but I guess time heals all wounds.

Posted : 18th February 2017 4:14 pm
(@Anonymous)

Trust me when I say I know how that feels, but actually focusing on those thoughts will instigate a relapse quicker than other triggers.
The milk has already been spilt, but positive thoughts will help you realise you can always refill the glass

Posted : 18th February 2017 5:03 pm

We are available 24 hours a day, every day of the year. You can also contact us for free on 0808 80 20 133. If you would like to find out more about the service before you start, including information on confidentiality, please click below. Call recordings and chat transcripts are saved for 28 days for quality assurance.

Find out more
Close