2019 - Lets do a whole calendar year gamble free!

304 Posts
25 Users
0 Likes
19 K Views
Sean1
(@sean1)
Topic starter

Weather due to hit almost 20 degrees at the weekend, all is good, calm and more importantly we are all still gamble free.

Posted : 21st February 2019 11:34 am
ChasingRainbows
(@chasingrainbows)

Sean1 wrote:

Weather due to hit almost 20 degrees at the weekend, all is good, calm and more importantly we are all still gamble free.

Wow really, today it's been mild, only now nearly 11pm I've switched heating on.

Glad to see you back, have missed you. Keep smiling.

Bella xx

Posted : 21st February 2019 11:44 pm
Sean1
(@sean1)
Topic starter

Hi guys

What a fantastic journey we are all on, life will throw its stresses and strains at us but at least we are not adding it to by gambling. Well done all those involved, we have come a long way.

Shaun

Posted : 22nd February 2019 10:20 am
ChasingRainbows
(@chasingrainbows)

Sean1 wrote:

Hi guys

What a fantastic journey we are all on, life will throw its stresses and strains at us but at least we are not adding it to by gambling. Well done all those involved, we have come a long way.

Shaun

We sure have!
Keep smiling.
Bella xx

Posted : 22nd February 2019 8:45 pm
Sean1
(@sean1)
Topic starter

Hi guys

We will not place that first bet and we will never question our decision to stop gambling.

If we live by these two simple rules then stopping gambling is easy.

Take care.

Shaun

Posted : 24th February 2019 11:22 am
ChasingRainbows
(@chasingrainbows)

Hello hunni
How was your weekend?
Mot tomorrow so I'm going to bed early. Chat soon.
Bella xx

Posted : 25th February 2019 11:34 pm
ChasingRainbows
(@chasingrainbows)

Drum... Rolllllllll
One hundred and seventy!

That's fabulous. Not far from 182 days half way mark.

Bella xx

Posted : 26th February 2019 2:39 pm
Sean1
(@sean1)
Topic starter

Hi guys

Thanks Bella, don’t the gamble free days mount up quick.

Nice to be able to look forward to spring/summer without the constant zombie state feeling after heavy losses and knowing our money problems are easing. Keep the faith guys.

Shaun

Posted : 27th February 2019 1:03 pm
ChasingRainbows
(@chasingrainbows)

Sean1 wrote:

Hi guys

Thanks Bella, don’t the gamble free days mount up quick.

Nice to be able to look forward to spring/summer without the constant zombie state feeling after heavy losses and knowing our money problems are easing. Keep the faith guys.

Shaun

Hello sweetheart
Hope you had a nice weekend. I wish I could add photos, as I've been doing gardening. And yes it's fabulous. I've been listening to Allen Carr for giving up sugar on audio. And it repeats itself over and over which is annoying on audio. But it's working. It's explaining that we don't actually have a addictive personality as I always thought I had.

It's talking about willpower and addiction.

It's a incredible feeling but now all bans are in place I feel so happy. Excited about Spring/Summer and having a actual garden!

Do you have a garden?
Smiles.
Bella xx

Posted : 27th February 2019 7:31 pm
Sean1
(@sean1)
Topic starter

Hi guys

Well here we are again with the weekend ahead of us, let’s fast forward to Monday. What a loveley weekend we have had, spent it with loved ones and remained gamble free. No more waking up Monday morning and thinking about our big losses over the weekend or scrimmaging around for bits of money.

Shaun

Posted : 1st March 2019 11:25 am
ChasingRainbows
(@chasingrainbows)

Sean1 wrote:

Hi guys

Well here we are again with the weekend ahead of us, let’s fast forward to Monday. What a loveley weekend we have had, spent it with loved ones and remained gamble free. No more waking up Monday morning and thinking about our big losses over the weekend or scrimmaging around for bits of money.

Shaun

Sound advice Shaun, I like the visualisation we all should do. How did you do at weigh in?

Keep smiling.
Bella xx

Posted : 1st March 2019 4:39 pm
Freeee
(@freeee)

Hey Shaun, well done on the 173 days!!! Huge respect to you .... have a happy gf weekend 🙂 Kaz xxx

Posted : 1st March 2019 5:56 pm
Sean1
(@sean1)
Topic starter

Hi all

Start of another week which we all will tackle head on to keep the gambling monster away. I read over the weekend how a certain bookmaker is crying about potentially losing hundreds of millions due to the £2 FOBT stake reduction next month - my heart bleeds, lol!

Posted : 4th March 2019 11:43 am
ChasingRainbows
(@chasingrainbows)

Sean1 wrote:

Hi all

Start of another week which we all will tackle head on to keep the gambling monster away. I read over the weekend how a certain bookmaker is crying about potentially losing hundreds of millions due to the £2 FOBT stake reduction next month - my heart bleeds, lol!

100 millions eh.. How will he feed his children!

Not far now your be at 6mths!
Bella xx

Posted : 5th March 2019 1:19 pm
Sean1
(@sean1)
Topic starter

Hi guys

Yes Bella, it’s staggering, all gamblers are struggling while the bosses of these firms live in affluent areas and probably sending their kids to private schools.

However, now they can do all that without our money, no thanks gambling but we are keeping our money in our pockets.

Shaun

Posted : 6th March 2019 10:36 am
Page 18 / 21

We are available 24 hours a day, every day of the year. You can also contact us for free on 0808 80 20 133. If you would like to find out more about the service before you start, including information on confidentiality, please click below. Call recordings and chat transcripts are saved for 28 days for quality assurance.

Find out more
Close