Adam poker 2015-2022-the future

123 Posts
11 Users
0 Likes
15.4 K Views
(@adam123)
Topic starter

Cheers for popping by delight!!! Cheered me up.

Another couple of days have gone by and I'm thankful for everything at the mo ..... 

This week is flying by so sometimes you just have to stop and take stock of everything....

I've been to work come back and eaten and folks come over for a bit...

Looking forward to Saturday hopefully it's nice so I can chill in the garden ... Going to play tennis with mum on Friday night again..... Prob go to gym before hand..... I'm thinking if I can go on a Friday night plus one other day it'll be worth it ....

All the best Adam xxx

Posted : 29th June 2022 6:01 pm
(@adam123)
Topic starter

Last post was five days ago cant believe it..... life is flying by.

Had a food five days.... went to work...saturday off.....worked sunday..... working this sunday and the following saturday so that 7 days in a row..... 20 hours overtime.....

On a bit of a health kick.... now im independent the reality is that if i eat too much and dont exercise enough its solely my fault..... so i went to gym tonight and will look to go every other day..... then so monday, weds and friday... then weekend off or health suite.... to chill

Ill weigh myself at gym and will look to lose my stumach.... but first things first no crisps tonight .........argh.... lol

All the best adamxxx

Posted : 4th July 2022 9:06 pm
gadaveuk
(@gadaveuk)

Hi Adam

Yes with out our addictions and obsessions less pain less suffering less lies vfears and life is flying by god one..

It is nice being productive with out being obsessive.

Yes looking after your self in healthy ways can be testing.

The more caring we show towards our self indicates we value our self more.

For me no crisps for weeks.

Sadly todfay I had fries and some ice cream.

One naughty day is ok now and again.

Love and peace to everyone

Dave L

AKA Dave of Beckenham

Posted : 5th July 2022 4:34 am
Page 9 / 9

We are available 24 hours a day, every day of the year. You can also contact us for free on 0808 80 20 133. If you would like to find out more about the service before you start, including information on confidentiality, please click below. Call recordings and chat transcripts are saved for 28 days for quality assurance.

Find out more
Close