New diary

369 Posts
62 Users
0 Likes
31.7 K Views
(@Anonymous)

Hey G 🙂

Sorry 2 have bothered u, I have just deleted my original post. Not sure if u got a chance 2 read it, but I'm ok I will figure things out. But thanks neway 4 all ur support as always 🙂

I am off 2 get some sleep now 🙂

Nite, nite xx

Posted : 5th August 2012 11:16 pm
(@Anonymous)

Thanks G xx

I have sent u an email 🙂

Posted : 6th August 2012 9:49 pm
(@Anonymous)

Hi G,

Just popping in 2 say a huge thank u 4 ur support and kind words the last couple of days G. Thank u 4 helping me stay strong and taking the time 2 support me. It means alot, I have taken in all ur kind words thanks 🙂 xx

Maybe I should get u a dancing on ice dvd as a thank u, I know how that's ur fav programme lol 🙂

Posted : 8th August 2012 12:09 am
(@Anonymous)

Grah thanks for writing on my wall and for your support in chat tonight. I appreciate it. Onwards and upwards.

Posted : 20th August 2012 12:30 am
(@Anonymous)

Grah hope you are alright today . Onwards and upwards mate

Posted : 28th August 2012 5:53 pm
(@Anonymous)

graham

i keep talking to you in chat but never came across the diary

so i thank you for the support you have given me and lots of others

gamble free is the way forward

carl

Posted : 28th August 2012 9:46 pm
(@Anonymous)

Grah cheers for your help at chat tonight I appreciate your kindness. Soz for being angry loads lately. Take good care.

Posted : 11th September 2012 10:13 pm
(@Anonymous)

hello my cornish buddy lol just wanna say Graham i think your a fab person and i love our little chats and thanx for always being so supportive take care and have a great weekend : ) X

Posted : 14th September 2012 11:30 pm
(@Anonymous)

Hi G,

I know u r just being supportive but please can u leave this and not post nething else on the forum about this situation. It is making me really uncomfortable and this is not how I like 2 handle situations.

This is a public site and I am saddened by wot I have read 2nite.

This needs 2 stop now, this site is about help and support G 4 everyone!

Thanks

Charlotte

Posted : 7th October 2012 11:06 pm
(@Anonymous)

I don't know if you read your diary Graham but if by chance you do, I just want to say a big thank you for the support you give me on chat....

I know you probably don't keep a diary now...you have come such a long way since you became gamble free and you must be very proud of yourself!

I am thankful you come on chat to offer support so please don't stop that...you give people hope!

I'm not sure what's been going on in chat tonight and over the past week or so. I hope that it doesn't put you off....and anyway I need some cooking advice lol!

Thanks once again

Jewels x

Posted : 7th October 2012 11:07 pm
(@Anonymous)

HI G,

What you do in chat nearly every night is nothing short of amazing, 6 years on you continue to support people unconditionally and for that you should be very proud.

Just offering some support back should you need it.

Take care

Blondie x

Posted : 8th October 2012 1:57 pm
Graham2
(@graham2)
Topic starter

Thank you all very much for support and kind words. I need to make a confession. I get far more out of supporting than I put in. You guys are doing all the hard work and boy, you folks make me proud. It is amazing to see people coming to this site. Desperate, fearful and broken.

To see that person grow and with it getting a life back is heart warming. So guys the thanks goes to you for being friends.

Posted : 8th October 2012 5:47 pm
(@Anonymous)

graham

you do a wonderful job, and thats sixplus years on, keep doing what your doing

gamble frees the way forward

carl

Posted : 8th October 2012 6:05 pm
(@Anonymous)

Thanks so much for your supportive post Graham...I really appreciate it.

Hope to speak to you soon in chat as you can deliver my veggie curry

Forwards not back

Jewels

Posted : 8th October 2012 8:26 pm
(@freda)

Hi G,

Just dropping a line to say I miss you! Haven't been able to get to chat for aaaaggggges, but still gamble-free here, and hope you are well yourself.

Take care

f x

Posted : 12th October 2012 3:32 pm
Page 24 / 25

We are available 24 hours a day, every day of the year. You can also contact us for free on 0808 80 20 133. If you would like to find out more about the service before you start, including information on confidentiality, please click below. Call recordings and chat transcripts are saved for 28 days for quality assurance.

Find out more
Close