Loxxie
(@loxxie)
Topic starter

Thanks dean...is it Dublin or bricklayer lol

Posted : 24th January 2016 12:47 am
tilly1976
(@tilly1976)

Hi loxxie

I have the same problem as yourself with online slots. I have been gamble free for 24 days now but I have had very little money. It's payday this week and with the fact that most of it is spoken for should make it easier. I do have blocks in place so this will make things better.

Good luck with your journey and a brighter future xx

Posted : 24th January 2016 2:11 am
Loxxie
(@loxxie)
Topic starter

Thanks holly...and well done on your days off the dam slots...so hard to accept how they can suck you in ...seems pathetic now...and I'm only 11days in...but just the thought of playing makes me feel sick...never have I done so much thinking about myself and my life...gives me a head ache trying to untangle it all ! early days anyway and am expecting to have urged to play as that's what seems to happen to others that I've read about on here....but everything in place to stop that when it strikes....

Posted : 24th January 2016 10:41 am
Loxxie
(@loxxie)
Topic starter

Day 11...no urges to play slots...just head still all over the place....so much going round and round...feels like a tumble dryer !. .just want to get it all in order but know I can't run before I can walk...happy Sunday everybody

Posted : 24th January 2016 12:45 pm
(@Anonymous)

Well done on 11 days loxxie, keep strong and keep winning.slowly but surely by taking one day at a time with everything:))

Suzanne xxx

Posted : 24th January 2016 1:34 pm
Loxxie
(@loxxie)
Topic starter

Thanks Suzanne...it has to be day at a time....my head won't cope with more at the moment im so glad ive had no urges to play...ok it may be cos the triangle is Broke...but I'm hoping it's because I've reached the point of serious recovery..I would never let my guard down but with the homework I've done I can sometimes see how I got to be addicted to those dam slots in the first place..
Or may be its just to soon to think like that...anyway to say has been a good day..
Busy day planned tomorrow and will be paying some bills instead of slotting the lot to a greedy site !. .
Hope you have had a good weekend love x

Posted : 24th January 2016 11:37 pm
Loxxie
(@loxxie)
Topic starter

Day12 would normally have gambled money that hit bank account today...but couldn't wait to pay 2bills on phone...great feeling when I done that...ok so I couldn't play slots as they are all blocked...but I had no urges or thoughts about trying to gamble ...feeling fairly posative and today not heading myself up about what I have done...yes I'm cross at my losses over the years but today I can say oh well it's gone...let's get on with moving forward....praying that t ommorrow is the same...one day at a time....hope all of you are ok out there in forum world.x

Posted : 25th January 2016 4:34 pm
Loxxie
(@loxxie)
Topic starter

Day13...feeling no urges to play...reading loads and understanding more....hope you all ok out there ...one day at a time x

Posted : 26th January 2016 9:21 am
(@Anonymous)

Well done loxxie, keep going and keep winning:))

Suzanne xxx

Posted : 26th January 2016 10:20 am
Loxxie
(@loxxie)
Topic starter

Thanks Suzanne. ..feel very posative....praying it continues....hope you are doing ok love c

Posted : 26th January 2016 11:02 am
Loxxie
(@loxxie)
Topic starter

Thanks dean...well chuffed...got assesment all booked and have been working with women's aid to understand a few things...very early days I know and dreading the urges to come back as I've read on here they will..
Happy to know I've broke the triangle so can't play of they do....hope your doing ok xx

Posted : 26th January 2016 2:30 pm
Loxxie
(@loxxie)
Topic starter

Day 15...feel yucky..think it's a lurgy on the way...no urges to play slots...keeping busy and changing routine etc....have had some iffy moments feeling bad about upset to kids...but tell myself im doing well and to take one step at a time...what will be will be...just grateful my daughter got me to see the light and praying my strength will continue...mega tired all the time...don't know if that's the lurgy ...or reaction to stopping gambling x

Posted : 28th January 2016 12:58 pm
Loxxie
(@loxxie)
Topic starter

How bad is this...excluded from babs Windsor site two weeks ago..got today a £150 VOUCHER WITH COPLIMENTS ...what a joke...thank goodness I'm doing well and have no urges to play....very responsabke site..disgusting

Posted : 29th January 2016 4:37 pm
Loxxie
(@loxxie)
Topic starter

No..1st.time..so angry...I've had no urges and feel I'm doing so well...this has really made me feel ..all the pangs I've read about on here...it's not a problem because I'm excluded but fed up because it's made me think about slots and messed with my head a bit....what vile tactics they use...but they will not beat me xx

Posted : 29th January 2016 5:26 pm
Page 2 / 63

We are available 24 hours a day, every day of the year. You can also contact us for free on 0808 80 20 133. If you would like to find out more about the service before you start, including information on confidentiality, please click below. Call recordings and chat transcripts are saved for 28 days for quality assurance.

Find out more
Close