Online slots...

939 Posts
82 Users
0 Likes
46.8 K Views
Loxxie
(@loxxie)
Topic starter

Just been having a read back over my diary.....the saddest part about it ....so many posters have not been around for sooooo long...today I'm thinking of them all ....and hoping there ok....and still gamble free.....and for the ones who have probabally become 're tangled with there addiction....I'm sending them some strength ....and if any of them are reading ....come back...start again....you can do this x

Posted : 9th October 2018 10:42 am
Sarahs16
(@sarahs16)

Hi loxxie.

Just wanted to say today so far is a little easier emotionally. Thanks for your kind words and reassurances over the past couple of days. They have really helped. Me. I’m sat here currently with a ripped up advert offering “free” stuff from a site I never even used! I didn’t even consider using it! At the height of my addiction I would not have done that. X

Posted : 9th October 2018 12:29 pm
(@Anonymous)

The final musketeer arrives, someone told me Martin was making a cake !!

Congratulations to gamcares very own Peggy Mitchell.

Well done loxxie on 1000 days of taking your life back , your diary is a inspiration to all those ladies out there battling this addiction. It’s humbling to see that you’re still throwing support around the forum.

I guess at 759 days that makes me the gate keeper??

We’ve had some great laughs on these pages and fate has it we all landed around the same time, although it took me a little longer than you guys to get I got there in the end and that’s thanks to you guys, and our friend kylie who’s out there somewhere. I have a feeling she still checks the pages once in a while too.

It’s good to see Harold is back amongst the pack and handing out his wisdom although he must be about to get his card from the queen soon??

Anyway just a fly by from me and I’ll see you at he next event.

Lastly high five

X

Posted : 9th October 2018 4:39 pm
(@Anonymous)

Howdy all 🙂

Massive congrats for turning your life around Lox!

P.s: Mmmm, nice cake 🙂

Posted : 9th October 2018 10:23 pm
 A 9
(@alan-135)

Thank's for the crumb's Loxxie.

It's not often were all on here at the same time is it ? and good to see the " Bricky " doing soooo well (" I doff my hat to yer mate )" and much love :)).

Not sure about that name " Jason " anymore though , it's a bit seventies but alway's make me think of the personal trainer in " This is forty " , if youv'e not seen the film it's worth a look " Body by Jason " :)) .

I think I've worked out what " Barry" is and I'll send Martin some pills if I'm correct but I've probably got it all wrong again ? .

And as for yer Mum ...... well I alway's think youv'e gotta laugh or you'd cry sometimes and your still blessed that she's with you and brining you some joy as well :)).

It's a short one Hun ( the post ) so I'll catch up soon :))

Love to all xx

Posted : 10th October 2018 3:37 pm
Loxxie
(@loxxie)
Topic starter

Another proud moment yesterday..going to
get 17 year old son a good phone contract. ....not worrying that the credit check would fail. ..
Simple ...normal things are now possible....
X

Posted : 12th October 2018 8:54 am
 A 9
(@alan-135)

:0)) xx

Posted : 12th October 2018 11:10 am
 A 9
(@alan-135)

How dare you !! Twas a self portrait :)) x

Posted : 12th October 2018 11:57 am
Rhoda
(@rhoda)

Congratulations on your 1000 + days......and you have supported so many others along the way. Thank you.

Posted : 13th October 2018 1:18 pm
sjw
 sjw
(@sjw)

Great job on 1k days. Amazing, what a change in your life you've achieved in that time. Enjoy it.

All the best =)

Posted : 13th October 2018 6:06 pm
 A 9
(@alan-135)

I'm gonna moan now :(( .

I've got man flu , drippy nose , temperature and a cough , got told off by admin for calling Bal name's ( but also welcomed back in the same post ) had some reeeealy annoying customers in ( mostly french , " No it doesn't come with Garlic sauce " !! ) and it's raining :(( .

Thank's for listening : 0)) ( and that's not an inflatable doll ) .

How was your day ? :)) x

Posted : 17th October 2018 1:28 pm
 A 9
(@alan-135)

Soooooo , are you on a mission or have you gone to live in one ?? . :)) .x

Posted : 17th October 2018 11:10 pm
Sarahs16
(@sarahs16)

Happy new year loxxie! Wishing you all the best.

Just want to say a personal thank you for your comments in my diary in those early days. They were a god send.

Sarah x

Posted : 31st December 2018 4:42 pm
Oldhamktf
(@oldhamktf)

My number 1 girl always someone I can rekey upon you have a great new year as in sure you will sorry I’m missing out on the free Chinese tonight but yiu know I’m there I spirit xx

Posted : 31st December 2018 6:47 pm
Loxxie
(@loxxie)
Topic starter

For the 1st time in about 8 years....
All Council tax cleared .....no payment plans. ..no dealing with bailiff firms (although..to be fair...they were great when i spoke to them about my addication )will be wonderfull to get 2019/20 bill in Aprill showing no arrears !

You can get to a better place....
I never thought I would....and
I never thought I could. ..
But....I did....
And so can you x

Posted : 7th January 2019 10:09 am
Page 61 / 63

We are available 24 hours a day, every day of the year. You can also contact us for free on 0808 80 20 133. If you would like to find out more about the service before you start, including information on confidentiality, please click below. Call recordings and chat transcripts are saved for 28 days for quality assurance.

Find out more
Close