119 Days

5 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
BlueSpace69
(@bluespace69)
Topic starter

Hi All 

Just writing this as Cheltenham is trying to grab me back but counted 119 days gamble free. What a difference it has made to both my mental and physical wellbeing. Big thank you to all on Gamcare for help and Gamstop has also been massive help. 10 years of Gambling and now fully on road to recovery.  

Posted : 17th March 2022 2:21 pm
(@haystack0915)

That’s amazing!! Well done, you’re smashing it. Well done for not falling down the advertising trap too! 
I’m only on day 5 and have been tempted but came on here to stop me and feel so proud of a tiny victory ?

Posted : 17th March 2022 2:34 pm
(@horme2)

just remember my words your not gonna win it" or " your never gonna win it. Keep thinking positively. Make yourself genuinely believe this

Posted : 18th March 2022 8:45 am
BlueSpace69
(@bluespace69)
Topic starter

@haystack0915 thank you!! 5 days is an amazing achievement also as I found the first week or so the hardest but stick it out as it does get better! I took up walking and reading books to turn my mind off at times. Best of luck 

Posted : 18th March 2022 12:50 pm
(@horme2)

@haystack0915 just remember this. "Your not gonna win it" or "your never gonna win it" or "your gonna lose". If it were easy to win money why do people go to work? Just also genuinely believe that all gambling games are a mugs game.

Posted : 18th March 2022 6:28 pm

We are available 24 hours a day, every day of the year. You can also contact us for free on 0808 80 20 133. If you would like to find out more about the service before you start, including information on confidentiality, please click below. Call recordings and chat transcripts are saved for 28 days for quality assurance.

Find out more
Close