My husband gamble 250k in depression and anxiety

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@sej2022)
Topic starter

I am at this point in my life where I cannot make any decision and have to go with time I am going through. So we own a convenience store with family partnership and my husband gamble so much money that no one can even imagine.he used all the business cash borrow friend money and took out 80k loan.I asked him so many time how can he do that with me and my kids 6 and 3 boys. So he regret so much now and blames that he was going through depression and did not know what he was doing. I end up putting so much cash in buss so my partners don’t find out what he has done.he is saying that he will work hard and pay everything off.what should I do there is no way I can tell anyone this because of embarrassment.I can’t face the world about what has my husband done neither I cannot move on and forgive him. I have no one to watch my kids as well other than him when we both manage the buss. Should I sell the buss and pay off his debt and start over new life or just pay off by working there. There is no way I can leave him because I want my kids to have father and he is great person and father. It’s just one mistake he did in life.he is saying he will never gamble and I know he won’t because he realizes what he has done.any advice what I should do. my mom told me to give him once chance to cover the lost . I can make money all my life but I won’t get my kids father back if I lose him.what should I do move on with his debt and work hard to pay off together or don’t forgive him

Posted : 4th September 2022 10:19 pm
Forum admin
(@forum-admin)
Admin

Hello  Sej2022

I am so pleased that you have found us on the Forum and have reached out for help and support. Problem gambling is cunning, powerful and baffling and has a detrimental affect on everyone close to the problem gambler.

Along with the Forum we have Advisers available 24/7 to help support you.  You can contact an Adviser by calling our HelpLine on 0808 8020 133 or using our LiveChat and WhatsApp options. I encourage you to make contact so we can discuss the best way forward.

In the meantime, please do continue sharing with others on the Forum as this will help you to not feel so alone.

Best 

Amana

Forum Admin

Posted : 5th September 2022 12:01 am

We are available 24 hours a day, every day of the year. You can also contact us for free on 0808 80 20 133. If you would like to find out more about the service before you start, including information on confidentiality, please click below. Call recordings and chat transcripts are saved for 28 days for quality assurance.

Find out more
Close