KIK app gambling support group

4 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@Anonymous)
Topic starter

Just thinking out loud and not sure if this would help anyone else but this forum has been an absolute blessing for me the strength I feel from talking to fellow members if amazing I think that's all down to the fact for so long I've had my problems hidden and keep all to myself. One thing I do find is I come on here when I feel like I'm going to wobble my mind takes that little temped wonder as soon as I click on here I feel instantly better. My point is would any find it useful to have a channel instantly open for chat ? I have downloaded Kik which is like whatsapp yet no number swap takes place just nicknames mines jackdaniels365 my focus will still be the forums it's just to be able to give each other instant support.

Posted : 18th March 2018 12:58 pm
Forum admin
(@forum-admin)
Admin

Hello Jackdaniels365,

When forum members seek contact with other forum members beyond the forum, it is routine for the admin to post a reply drawing attention to our forum post about the issue of communications between forum members away from the forum, to help our members make considered decisions: http://www.gamcare.org.uk/forum/exchanging-contact-details-other-members

Take care,

Forum admin.

Posted : 18th March 2018 6:23 pm
(@Anonymous)
Topic starter

Sorry I didn't realise should I removed the post ?

Posted : 18th March 2018 8:27 pm
Forum admin
(@forum-admin)
Admin

Hello Jackdaniels365

It's not against the forum rules to invite others to contact you off the forum, but we do like to remind users to use common sense and be cautious when sharing information about themselves. People on the internet may not be who they claim to be, and GamCare is not in a position to verify the identity or trustworthiness of either person. Bear in mind also that the GamCare forum is public, and by posting your KiK username here you may end up being contacted by people who are not members of the GamCare forum. We do offer to facilitate forum members to swap contact details offline, by emailing us at forum.admin@gamcare.org.uk, but as I've said above, we cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of either party in the exchange.

Here's a link to our guidance on exchanging contact details: http://www.gamcare.org.uk/forum/exchanging-contact-details-other-members

Best,

Deirdre
Forum Admin

Posted : 19th March 2018 12:35 pm

We are available 24 hours a day, every day of the year. You can also contact us for free on 0808 80 20 133. If you would like to find out more about the service before you start, including information on confidentiality, please click below. Call recordings and chat transcripts are saved for 28 days for quality assurance.

Find out more
Close