A New Start

99 Posts
17 Users
0 Likes
(@Anonymous)
Topic starter

Its back to Day 1 for me I am already plotting and planning to go again. But I shall not. I am just going to say a few things different today.

Back to day 0 I will get through today without a bet

I will start again tomorrow, but I won't get too down or too up

I made a mistake but I won't be making another

stay safer everyone.

Posted : 21st February 2018 3:19 pm
(@Anonymous)

Good positive post Frozen, that's the way, it's only a slip or a decision, it's been made but you have acted and dusted yourself down, just get straight back on the gamble free train again.

Good stuff, stay strong.

Wilsy

Posted : 21st February 2018 3:22 pm
(@Anonymous)
Topic starter

I had a bet yesterday, I want to bet today but I won't.

Stay Safe out there

annoyed with myself and somewhat satisfied (shows the messed up emotions with gambling)

Posted : 22nd February 2018 12:19 pm
(@Anonymous)

Know the feeling, when you do have a gamble, the urge to gamble again comes back with a vengence, for me it's like I say to myself f**k it I've gambled I might as well carry on while I'm at it. Pleased you won't bet today.

Wilsy

Posted : 22nd February 2018 12:24 pm
(@Anonymous)

Hang in there - sounds like it hasn't caused any particular financial damage, so brush it off and start again. Only way ... beating yourself up or getting too high or low about it will just make it a bigger issue. I get tempted too but I ended up a "high stakes" gambler, so fortunately I don't have access to those kinds of amounts any more, and I'm not interested in a small bet ... the size of my stupidity is pervasely keeping me safe from a relapse!

Well done for owning up and starting again.

Rich

Posted : 22nd February 2018 12:25 pm
(@Anonymous)
Topic starter

thanks fellas, no damage done thankfully but that's sometimes worse. Day 1 done and I happy with that

Posted : 22nd February 2018 7:01 pm
(@Anonymous)
Topic starter

Hi

another tough day, nearly harder when you slip your whole mindset is messed up. But no I am moving on from my mistake and staying with this.

Michael

Posted : 23rd February 2018 10:04 am
(@Anonymous)
Topic starter

Day 2 complete not easy when you want to return to disaster. Any stress or tension these last two days and I am ready to sprint into a bookies. Talk about messed up, so far I have kept it at bay hopefully I get out of this mindset soon.

Posted : 23rd February 2018 8:25 pm
(@Anonymous)
Topic starter

Mad for a bet but it's to be expected considering

Day 3 begins

Just for today I will not gamble

I will have a good day

stay safe everyone

Posted : 24th February 2018 12:23 pm
Page 7 / 7

We are available 24 hours a day, every day of the year. You can also contact us for free on 0808 80 20 133. If you would like to find out more about the service before you start, including information on confidentiality, please click below. Call recordings and chat transcripts are saved for 28 days for quality assurance.

Find out more
Close