My diary, gambling free from 1st Dec 2016

127 Posts
23 Users
0 Likes
DeterminedDan
(@determineddan)

Well done on reaching 60 days Mixer! Nearly 2/3 of the way there.

Leading from the front.

Keep it going! You're doing brilliantly. Thanks for the advice on my diary too 🙂

Posted : 29th January 2017 1:38 pm
(@Anonymous)

Happy Birthday Mixer 🙂

& boo to the early starts!

Your 'present' from me is starting early today...Something about it being a long GF weekend seemed so right!

Posted : 10th February 2017 7:15 am
(@Anonymous)

Happy Birthday Mixer *<:-)

Didn't realize until this week what an excellent contribution you make to the GamCare chatroom as well as the forum.

Must compliment you on your chatroom etiquette - very friendly and engaging.

Enjoy your day, keep up the sterling work.

Glint

Posted : 10th February 2017 7:35 am
(@mixer)
Topic starter

Thank you ODAAT, Glint, for your kind words - they are most appreciated!

Posted : 10th February 2017 7:54 am
(@Anonymous)

Hey Mixer we just spoke on chat, yours was the only username I could remember so thought I'd check your diary out 🙂
You've been GF for so long that's really great!! Well done! 🙂

Posted : 5th March 2017 10:04 pm
(@Anonymous)

Lovely to see you tonight Mr. Mixer as always...Take care for a productive week.

Speak soon.

Julie

Posted : 5th March 2017 10:12 pm
(@Anonymous)

Congratulations on your 100 days Mixer.

Great commitment, dedication and enthusiasm. Super impressed with what you have done and continue to achieve on the forum.

Enjoy your day, big thank you for all the uplifting effort you put in to help others and keep up the good work.

Best wishes

Glint

Posted : 10th March 2017 7:04 am
Little miss lost
(@little-miss-lost)

Whoop Whoop 100 days!!!
Ditto the above post.
Sit back, bask in your glory then it's back to the hard work of kicking gambling well into touch!!
You are a inspiration to many. Long may it continue x

Posted : 10th March 2017 7:51 am
Little miss lost
(@little-miss-lost)

Sorry just read your 100 day diary post and you said you didn't want a fanfare, so mine above is just a quiet whoop whoop!!
I appreciate it is a struggle and because of this we have to take it a day at a time but credit where credit is due.
You've done an amazing job of keeping people's spirits up and you should take a minute to consider just how far you have come and give yourself a well earned pat on the back! X

Posted : 10th March 2017 8:06 am
Rhoda
(@rhoda)

Trumpet fanfare: well done Mix on 100 days....here's to the next day, and the one after that .....and the one after that. Doing great my friend.

Posted : 10th March 2017 12:23 pm
(@markman)

Three cheers and thank you, Sir!

Posted : 10th March 2017 1:31 pm
Skyblueblue
(@skyblueblue)

Just stopping by to say well done, you got this gambling on the run.

It really is worth all the strife, your heading to a better life.

Take a moment to consider where you have been, then keep on working on your dreams.

All the best

Sbb

Posted : 10th March 2017 2:08 pm
(@Anonymous)

Hey Mixer

A huge well done on your 100 day milestone remaining gamble free. Keep striding ahead.

Our Lady.

Posted : 11th March 2017 12:06 am
(@Anonymous)

100 days is incredible. Congratulations Mixer! You are an inspiration to us all.

Keep it up

Posted : 11th March 2017 8:44 am
(@mixer)
Topic starter

Thank you all for your very kind and thoughtful messages - I am touched.

I will continue to aim to be GF, one valuable day at a time.

And will continue with the rollcall, to help you, because I believe in good karma; help others, helps you!

Thank you once again - the kindness you have shown will be reflected back to you in spades as your GF journeys continue, one fanastic day choosing life over misery, at a time.

Mixer

Posted : 11th March 2017 11:24 pm
Page 8 / 9

We are available 24 hours a day, every day of the year. You can also contact us for free on 0808 80 20 133. If you would like to find out more about the service before you start, including information on confidentiality, please click below. Call recordings and chat transcripts are saved for 28 days for quality assurance.

Find out more
Close