My diary, gambling free from 1st Dec 2016

127 Posts
23 Users
0 Likes
(@Anonymous)

Mixer,

Congratulations on 100 plus days....you deserve every inch of happiness and joy that life has to offer. Thank you for always being there, with a kind word, or a cheerful comment. You rock!

Julie

Posted : 12th March 2017 12:05 am
(@Anonymous)

What happened Mix? I know you have posted that it was a combination of things on your challenge thread & that you knew why on the 2017 one but perhaps your diary would be a good place to offload?

What are you going to do differently this time? I for one respect your dedication & your honesty & would love to hear how you move forwards...Are you gonna accept some of the help that is out there now? You don't have to do this alone!

Posted : 18th March 2017 12:13 am
(@Anonymous)

Hi Mixer How are you?

Posted : 3rd April 2017 9:52 am
(@Anonymous)

Mixer,

I miss you. Haven't seen you around the gaff, and just wanted to check in and see you were doing okay? If it is a case of head down, keep going, then no worries. I hope all is well.

Julie x

Posted : 5th April 2017 11:12 pm
(@Anonymous)

If your counter is correct - well done on the 50 days Mixer!

Many a morning I would start my day reading one of your infectiously upbeat offerings.

Tremendous amount of time and effort went into your posts; if you have less time now, want to approach things in a different way - always be good to see you posting again Mixer.

Doesn't have to be all or nothing.

Of course if you are doing better away from the forum, then that's good.

Anyway, often wonder how you are doing, always wish you well Mixer.

Posted : 4th May 2017 5:59 am
(@Anonymous)

Thinking of you today mixer . I hope life is treating you well and our shared devil is at bay

Posted : 23rd May 2017 9:35 pm
Skyblueblue
(@skyblueblue)

I often think of you too fella. Much of my positivity came because of you!

I hope whatever brought you to an abrupt end on here, is something you are dealing with, and like many others wish you well.

Its not been quite the same without you.

I hope to catch you again sometime soon.

Sbb

Posted : 24th May 2017 5:26 am
Page 9 / 9

We are available 24 hours a day, every day of the year. You can also contact us for free on 0808 80 20 133. If you would like to find out more about the service before you start, including information on confidentiality, please click below. Call recordings and chat transcripts are saved for 28 days for quality assurance.

Find out more
Close