The start of my recovery

17 Posts
10 Users
0 Likes
(@mixer)

You are doing brilliantly. The support on here is amazing, isn't it, and Dean0 and so many more are so encouraging, supportive and keeping us going on this life journey.

Here's to a fantastic Christmas as you have chosen to get you life back. Day by day, we are all with you.

Posted : 10th December 2016 10:03 am
wardal1979
(@wardal1979)
Topic starter

Hiya Gavinb and Mixer, I hope you are both doing well. Well 19 days GF ... Woohoo it is getting close to payday for me, but I have started a spreadsheet of all my upcoming outgoings and my income and working out how much I will have remaining to spend on me for once rather than gambling. I am soooo determined not to go down that dark path of self-destruction again. Looking forward to a nice GF xmas too x

Posted : 16th December 2016 10:20 pm
Page 2 / 2

We are available 24 hours a day, every day of the year. You can also contact us for free on 0808 80 20 133. If you would like to find out more about the service before you start, including information on confidentiality, please click below. Call recordings and chat transcripts are saved for 28 days for quality assurance.

Find out more
Close