there are over 2019 reasons to not gamble this year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

467 Posts
41 Users
0 Likes
34.2 K Views
(@adam123)
Topic starter

I think I need to put more effort into my work, I'm not coming across as someone they can promote for some reason. So over the next month I'm going to try to find new tasks to do at work to make my work stand out. If nothing else hopefully I can find lots more to do. Being honest my manager doesn't give me any direction and I'm left to do my own thing everyday. So I do everything I can find. Hopefully ill be able to find some extra things that will make me stand out.

​

Posted : 22nd March 2019 11:20 pm
(@adam123)
Topic starter

My recovery I going great and i think that I'm able to pick holes in life is a blessing as I used to just survive thru life and struggle with staying gamble free not smoking keeping well etc it was a weekly mission/struggle.Now I'm 800 days not smoking and 200 days not drinking and gambling who knows where I can go with this. Went and played squash today I'm rubbish at it as its only second time I've played but I think ill try and play every week. If nothing else its a hell of a workout

​

Posted : 22nd March 2019 11:25 pm
(@adam123)
Topic starter

Think ill put some new tunes on my I pod this weekend and maybe go to town for a coffee tomo. We will see I might just stay in as I've got a busy weekend next weekend visiting friends (old friends again for a meal), yep keeping up with my meal goal of once a month

​

Posted : 22nd March 2019 11:28 pm
Lost my life
(@lost-my-life)

Hey Adam x yo r doing so great mate on the gf front x like the fact u r doing new stuff squash etc x have a coffee in town for me x 5 nil hey we were good for once ! Catch u later in chat

Posted : 23rd March 2019 8:14 am
(@adam123)
Topic starter

Cheers lost yep c u I chat

​

Posted : 23rd March 2019 1:22 pm
(@adam123)
Topic starter

Another weekend has flown by and im going back to work tomo, reasonably early night for me today so i will be refreshed for work, night peeps

Posted : 24th March 2019 10:35 pm
(@adam123)
Topic starter

Well thats monday done and had my monthly medication today. England won again horray. Think ive hit a slump, im not failing at my targets im hitting them all apart from my weight and fitness. Need to get back into it this week, thinking of playing spuash wednesday to start it, or gym tomo need to get some impetus into what im doing a target. Think ill go to the gym and row then every week add a minute to the time spent rowing, maybe i dont know ill think about it over night. Got to get back into my fitness and stop eating soo much.

Posted : 25th March 2019 11:00 pm
(@adam123)
Topic starter

226 well thats tuesday done, soon itll be friday then sunday again then tuesday again lol every week seems to be flying by, life is flying by, what have i achieved in the past three years since ive been on here, the anwser to that is my health and sanity!!!!!!!!! I must not go back to gambling whatever.......it will suck the ife out of me. Reading sjws diary tonight has shown me or reminded me of the pitfalls of online gambling social impacts affect us all its not just the money!!! night people

Posted : 26th March 2019 11:04 pm
(@adam123)
Topic starter

Well its almost the weekend again, I will be relaxing Friday night and Saturday then watching spurs Sunday evening round a mates with a pizza. Alls going smoothly on the gambling front and as its further away from my mind I will be happy. Night peeps.

​

Posted : 28th March 2019 7:04 pm
(@adam123)
Topic starter

cheers stace xx

Posted : 28th March 2019 9:34 pm
Lost my life
(@lost-my-life)

yo adam x no chat not open why ????????????? catch u tomorrow x

Posted : 28th March 2019 9:46 pm
(@adam123)
Topic starter

yeah i couldnt get in either, oh well, early night for me x

Posted : 28th March 2019 10:02 pm
(@adam123)
Topic starter

Start of another week. Already looking forward to the weekend but theres plenty to enjoy during the week. Gonna play basketball this weekend then next Tuesday spurs champions league game.

​

Posted : 1st April 2019 8:03 pm
(@adam123)
Topic starter

It's soo much lighter now the clocks hae gone forward, much much better seems like summer is just round the corner. Pretty good week at work so far, tonight been making plans with friends, im organsising another meal in may and a trip to thorpe park in june. I think i prefer to stay in england at the mo to save money. Just tallied up the financial year nd i spent 2400 pounds after bills which is pretty good considering there were two months when i gambled 500 and 300 in thoses two months. So overall its a spend of 200 a month (this was my target so chuffed with that). Im looking to only spend what i eanr thi year coming up. My bills are 752 a month, and i earn 865 a month so 113 a month left not much it used to be more but ive upped my pension contribution so instead of 950 i get 865 ish.

Posted : 3rd April 2019 7:25 pm
(@adam123)
Topic starter

Another day at work done, went pretty smoothly. One day left then the weekend again. Pretty sure life isnt supposed go to by this quickly, you look forward to things but in hindsight we should be looking to the presnt for happiness. Lets hope i can make a real success out of my life.

Posted : 4th April 2019 7:05 pm
Page 25 / 32

We are available 24 hours a day, every day of the year. You can also contact us for free on 0808 80 20 133. If you would like to find out more about the service before you start, including information on confidentiality, please click below. Call recordings and chat transcripts are saved for 28 days for quality assurance.

Find out more
Close