Advice needed

2 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
(@Anonymous)
Topic starter

Hi, I gave up gambling at the end of last year. I was attending ga meetings but due to family commitments I’ve not had time to get to them as much. I started of just small but ended up really deep into it, I’ve stolen money from my work, my husband and my children.

I told my boss last year and she was very supportive and it has been kept quiet up until now.

I want to come clean and go to the police and own up to what I have done but due to someone else in work taking money also I feel I can’t as I don’t want to get them I to trouble. I took the money and gambled it but he took money to pay for his lavish lifestyle with trips to Vegas etc. Either way it is not right but when I was winning I was putting back but unsure of how much I still owe, he is only wanting to make payments not because I have had to come clean to my boss for what he has done also

I do have a lawyers appt today and really don’t know what to do so any advice is appreciated

Posted : 4th September 2018 1:24 pm
(@Anonymous)
Topic starter

My boss has cut my hours and take all access to accounts etc from me but she is still allowing him access

Posted : 4th September 2018 1:25 pm

We are available 24 hours a day, every day of the year. You can also contact us for free on 0808 80 20 133. If you would like to find out more about the service before you start, including information on confidentiality, please click below. Call recordings and chat transcripts are saved for 28 days for quality assurance.

Find out more
Close