End of 2018 & 2019

3 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
slowlearner
(@slowlearner)
Topic starter

Gonna give it a real go even though i'll forget or leave so many  out but here we go, just a final thanks to so many people who've helped me come on leaps & bounds in turning my life around be it late but turning it around never the less.

KS2, Joydivider Bal, Kim, LML ( i was worried about you last  xmas but when i see you this xmas, it thrills me to see you as the man you are today, what a difference a year makes ) Signalman (miss you )  adam, ALN, buldog,Drama, Freda, Mixer, Holycrosser ( miss you too ) Leathe,( yes my wife was listening and learned so much from you ),Murlo ( hope all's ok ), Stace, Sarah16 ( still wonder how you're doing ), Stu38 ( hope all's well Stu ) russ, canterbury ( admire you so much given the difficult start you had in your early years ),Deg you (might have lost the odd battle but i know you'll fight til the war's over ) Kramilewop ( new beginnings but i got great hopes for you ). God i could sit here all night but to each & everyone of you thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Happy GF 2020 to each & everyone on here

AL

This topic was modified 4 years ago 3 times by slowlearner

Posted : 1st January 2020 2:08 am
(@Anonymous)

Happy new year Al 

Stace x

Posted : 2nd January 2020 11:43 am
KS2
 KS2
(@ks2)

Happy New Year Al,

The long list of names is a reflection on how much you have supported and inspired other people over the last 16 months or so.

Signalman and Holycrosser  - its not just AL who miss you. Hope you are ok.

Can I also thank partners like Lethe, Cynical Wife and Merry go round who posted in the last year or so.

You have helped us gamblers reflect on our horrendous behaviour as much as trying to point a way out of the darkness to gamblers partners. Truly altruistic. I hope you all find the peace and serenity your more than deserve.

Happy New Year everyone

Posted : 3rd January 2020 10:13 am

We are available 24 hours a day, every day of the year. You can also contact us for free on 0808 80 20 133. If you would like to find out more about the service before you start, including information on confidentiality, please click below. Call recordings and chat transcripts are saved for 28 days for quality assurance.

Find out more
Close