today's the day.

3 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
(@Anonymous)
Topic starter

Todays the day. Need to stop for myself n my wife. But mainly my sanity i will end up losing everything i have ever worked n lived for. I am a chaser the worst to me, the worst type of gambler. Today is the day i stop and get control of my life. Hopefully with help from others. I will post my progress through this subject. Here goes. Jason

Posted : 19th November 2014 12:49 pm
(@Anonymous)
Topic starter

I did stop earlier in the year for 12 weeks so i know i can do it. I know it will be hard as i enjoy sports.
Anybody know how to enjoy horse racing without betting because they could save people's lives.

Posted : 19th November 2014 1:07 pm
(@Anonymous)
Topic starter

I have been gambling probably all my adult life. Father and grandfather both gambled and i suppose growing up in that environment just introduces to it.

I would never say i have been a massive gambler betting hundreds and thousands but any amount too often grabs you.
I can honestly say i dont enjoy it either. My problem is that i get bored and have a bet, but if i dont enjoy it why do it.

I have a average to well paid job so i would say money hasnt always been a problem even if id lost. But 7 years ago things got out of hand and i went on a DMP to which i am still paying.

i struggle with online betting its too easy and money not coming out of wallet but we all know at the end of the day it does.

I am goin to take everyday as it comes but fridays saturdays sundays are going to be difficult.

My wife is my life and eventually if i dont stop it will drive her away and i dread to think what id do then with my life as ive felt like ive been in dark places before with it.

Today has been a good day even though being deceitful and upsetting the one i love. I hope i have hit the bottom and swimming back up and i know its a long swim.

Posted : 19th November 2014 7:42 pm

We are available 24 hours a day, every day of the year. You can also contact us for free on 0808 80 20 133. If you would like to find out more about the service before you start, including information on confidentiality, please click below. Call recordings and chat transcripts are saved for 28 days for quality assurance.

Find out more
Close