2020 and beyond

65 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
Forum admin
(@forum-admin)
Admin

Congratulations @matt692!

Well done on your 4 months, we celebrate with you!

It's lovely to hear how well you're doing. I'm really happy for you.

All the best,

Elizabeth
Forum Admin

Posted : 10th April 2020 6:05 am
(@matt692)
Topic starter

Today i am back to work after easter, looking at doing some work to pass the next day and keeping busy. lets crack on! 

Posted : 15th April 2020 6:15 am
(@matt692)
Topic starter

I have sort of lost track of time with the lockdown - April seams to have come and gone without batting an eyelid! I am happy no gambling thoughts on a day to day basis, a few bits when sat alone at evening while playing with phone! Gamblock to the rescue - this is the best thing ever just to remove temptation and thus the brain!

finding work hard to keep motivated- I feel as if we have virtual meeting after meeting about what we plan to do, but don’t seem to ever move forward! 
heyho plenty people worse off!

stay safe and gf

matt692

Posted : 3rd May 2020 9:30 am
(@matt692)
Topic starter

Had a strange b/h weekend, went for a positive bike ride out on Friday followed by street party for VE Day (with distance) then sat and sun I have felt lazy and eaten badly and gone into a bubble of can’t be arsed” 

no gambling thoughts or activities but just feeling down! I think an early night and hopefully a good sleep  - plenty of work tomorrow 

matt692

Posted : 10th May 2020 8:37 pm
(@matt692)
Topic starter

On a positive note 10.12.2019 is 5 months gf so that’s a great achievement and my finances and life and mood is more balanced although the lockdown is what a s driving my feelings at moment of boredom 

Posted : 10th May 2020 8:46 pm
Page 5 / 5

We are available 24 hours a day, every day of the year. You can also contact us for free on 0808 80 20 133. If you would like to find out more about the service before you start, including information on confidentiality, please click below. Call recordings and chat transcripts are saved for 28 days for quality assurance.

Find out more
Close