213 Days Gamble Free ???

94 Posts
15 Users
0 Likes
14.4 K Views
(@rochg)

What I find so ... refreshing ... is that the wonderful words you are writing, Stephen, are in no way platitudinous; they are sincere and from the heart.ย  You recovery is based on firm foundations.ย  It is a pleasure to follow your journey which I find a genuine inspiration.ย  Wishing you, as always, an enjoyable week ahead. Filled with sunshine in more ways than one!

Posted : 29th March 2021 9:53 pm
(@rochg)

Hi Stephen, and on Day 253, this truly is the place to be!

You have been keeping the potent metaphorical triumvirate of time, opportunity and means apart; thus ensuring you are walking, head held high, on the good road.

Wishing you, as always, an excellent rest of the week ahead; whilst the sunshine might come and go, our inner sunshine remains resolutely bright ๐Ÿ™‚ย 
ย 
ย 
ย 

Posted : 31st March 2021 7:10 pm
Aum
 Aum
(@aum)
Topic starter

Posted by: RochG

Hi Stephen, and on Day 253, this truly is the place to be!

You have been keeping the potent metaphorical triumvirate of time, opportunity and means apart; thus ensuring you are walking, head held high, on the good road.

Wishing you, as always, an excellent rest of the week ahead; whilst the sunshine might come and go, our inner sunshine remains resolutely bright ๐Ÿ™‚ย 
ย 
ย 
ย 

Many thanks Roch for the wonderful post on my diary.ย 

The meaning of "potent metaphorical triumvirate" eluded me until I had consulted three reliable sources of information and even than had to call on my body, mind and spirit to band together and come up with the answer.ย 

The answer of course is "the power of three" which has had enormous significance throughout the ages and amongst all cultures.ย 

It certainly gets the mind thinking, ?.ย 

ย 

Aum.ย 

ย 

Posted : 1st April 2021 5:59 pm
(@rochg)

Hi Stephen,

And the power of three is expressed geometrically in the strongest shape known to man ... the triangle.ย  An architectural staple, the triangle is omnipresent, and a very good guide for us!

Thank you for a very thoughtful post on my diary too, Stephen ... got me thinking and reminiscing too ๐Ÿ™‚

Wishing you an enjoyable bank holiday ahead ๐Ÿ™‚

ย 

Posted : 2nd April 2021 9:19 pm
Page 7 / 7

We are available 24 hours a day, every day of the year. You can also contact us for free on 0808 80 20 133. If you would like to find out more about the service before you start, including information on confidentiality, please click below. Call recordings and chat transcripts are saved for 28 days for quality assurance.

Find out more
Close