432 since I last gambled

3 Posts
3 Users
1 Likes
(@depressed97)
Topic starter

Morning guys,

Can't even believe I reached 432 days without gambling, it feels so good I advise everyone to follow this routine just self-exclude yourself from every bookies and don't think about gambling anymore, if you don't do this important step you'll always be tempted again to log back in.

Really I can't believe 432 days are already gone since I signed up here seeking for help, I've managed to save money more easily since then and my life is much better, gambling is now only a bad memory.

Bless to all of you that are on recovery, we all going to be out from this hell, the fact that we are signed up here is cause we really want to be out.

Thanks for reading. 

Posted : 18th March 2021 3:38 am
Forum admin reacted
Forum admin
(@forum-admin)
Admin

Hello @depressed97

Congratulations on being 432 days gamble free and well done for keeping up the hard work.

I'm pleased to hear self-exclusion has worked very well for you and your testimony will be encouraging and useful  for anyone who is considering to sign up to self exclusion.

Glad to hear the positive news of how you are getting on in your recovery.

Keep posting and sharing your progress

Wishing you all the best

Vanessa 

Forum Admin

Posted : 18th March 2021 12:54 pm
Joydivider
(@joydivider)

Good! Very well Done!

With the right foundations of blocks and honesty in place, those days will rack up and your mind is healing every day. It becomes less about counting the days and more about a positive state of mind for the rest of your life.

The learned behaviour of not doing it for a long time is crucial in building strength.

A great deal of your strength will come from realising that you can never be complacent gain. That loses its negativity and becomes a radiantly positive statement

I take pride in reporting my finances and health of mind to my loved ones who I still consider as my monitors. Its serenity! 

I have proved that I am better than gambling and my life has vastly improved free from its chains

Best wishes from everyone on the forum

This post was modified 3 years ago 2 times by Joydivider

Posted : 18th March 2021 4:17 pm

We are available 24 hours a day, every day of the year. You can also contact us for free on 0808 80 20 133. If you would like to find out more about the service before you start, including information on confidentiality, please click below. Call recordings and chat transcripts are saved for 28 days for quality assurance.

Find out more
Close