A New Beginning

407 Posts
24 Users
0 Likes
22.5 K Views
Hazard2myself
(@hazard2myself)
Topic starter

I've had a good couple of days off work which I spent doing chores, dog walk, gym and study. Now working nights thru the weekend. Stay strong and have a gamble free weekend everyone. 433 days GF.

Posted : 6th April 2019 12:42 am
Hazard2myself
(@hazard2myself)
Topic starter

good session at the gym this morning after work. went for a dog walk in the afternoon before work. last shift tonight and few days off. Let's have a great week ahead people. Stay focused. 434 days GF.

Posted : 7th April 2019 11:45 pm
 A 9
(@alan-135)

What is it with everyone and the Gym tonight ? :)) . First Signalman now you ?

I'm gonna sit on the couch with my glass of wine and finish my crisps if that's ok ? :))

434 day's is a great number by the way :))

Have a good week buddy !!

Posted : 8th April 2019 12:03 am
Hazard2myself
(@hazard2myself)
Topic starter

Haha of course it's ok Alan. I just try to drag my backside to the gym whenever I can because it involves a lot sitting around in my workplace. I'm doing ok but nowhere how I was few years ago so I need to do more to get back to the fitness level. Hope you have a good week too mate. Cheers.

Posted : 8th April 2019 3:50 pm
signalman
(@signalman)

Glad to hear youre going well mate.

I'm sure you can get back to previous fitness levels with your drive and determination. You seem like a guy that can achieve most things once you put your mind to it ;o) your day count is testimony to that :o)

Keep up the good work bud!

Posted : 8th April 2019 10:29 pm
Hazard2myself
(@hazard2myself)
Topic starter

Working nights. Wishing everyone a great weekend. Happy to have gamcare back.

Pras

Posted : 12th April 2019 10:50 pm
Hazard2myself
(@hazard2myself)
Topic starter

squeezing a couple hours of study whilst working nights ?

went to the gym in the morning straight from work and I felt like a zombie lol. I wish all of you a great week ahead.

Still getting used to this new site ?

Posted : 15th April 2019 2:12 am
Hazard2myself
(@hazard2myself)
Topic starter

I hope everyone has had a fantastic easter with their loved ones. The weather was absolutely gorgeous over the whole bank holiday weekend. I'm working nights and was hoping to wake up a little later but I'm awake now and I can't go back to sleep. Instead of lying in bed I'm gonna wake up and utilise my time studying. Hope you all are having a great day. 451 days GF.

Posted : 23rd April 2019 1:44 pm
Hazard2myself
(@hazard2myself)
Topic starter

Had a great weekend spending some quality time with the missus and friends. Started the day today with revision (assessment due next week) then went to the gym and came to work for another night shift. I've gotta feeling it's gonna be a long night ???

Posted : 30th April 2019 12:06 am
Hazard2myself
(@hazard2myself)
Topic starter

Day 461

Working days this weekend after a day and a half off. Yesterday was a great day in terms of productivity. Spent the majority of the day studying/revising and squeezed an hour session in the gym too. Sleep wasn't the greatest last night especially when I had to be up at 4:30 but hey ho here I am ? Have a great weekend people. Stay gamble free. 

Posted : 4th May 2019 12:47 pm
Rob71
(@rob71)

Hi Pras

I have just had a quick look through your diary. I am really impressed with your commitment to recovery and your positive attitude. You have also realised not to become complacent even though you are well over a year gf. Well done.

Posted : 5th May 2019 10:47 am
Hazard2myself
(@hazard2myself)
Topic starter

Thanks for the kind words Rob I really appreciate it.

Another assessment passed today so it's been a good day. 465 days GF.

Posted : 7th May 2019 10:23 pm
Hazard2myself
(@hazard2myself)
Topic starter

467 days GF.

Posted : 10th May 2019 12:32 am
signalman
(@signalman)

Hey Pras

Good luck with your assessment. Hope you get it in ok and all goes well ? ?

Posted : 10th May 2019 10:02 am
Hazard2myself
(@hazard2myself)
Topic starter

A day well spent catching up with family. No gambling urges or temptations. 469 days GF.

Posted : 11th May 2019 10:27 pm
Page 26 / 28

We are available 24 hours a day, every day of the year. You can also contact us for free on 0808 80 20 133. If you would like to find out more about the service before you start, including information on confidentiality, please click below. Call recordings and chat transcripts are saved for 28 days for quality assurance.

Find out more
Close