Here again!!!!!

111 Posts
9 Users
0 Likes
11.2 K Views
(@Anonymous)
Topic starter

Thank you for your post sandra

I havent been on here for a week or so, had the odd look at peoples diaries, to be honest not felt like communicating with people even in the cyber world. I find it so hard sometimes to express my feelings and then just go deeper into my own bubble. Havent gambled but had lots of temptations over the last week, think this is again going into lisa's bubble not good!!!!!

I did take number 2 dog to agility on Saturday, we were both rubbish and i took number 1 dog for her final ever competition yesterday, really pathetic but i think this has played on my mind for the past few weeks, she has really slowed down and it is too much for her to compete but i will miss it so much.

I am trying to find some positives at the moment, i have lots of good things in my life but like i said to hubby the other day, i feel like my life is like a see saw it is always up and down and not settled in the middle.

Anyway enough of me talking rubbish, hope everyone ok will try to catch up this week

🙂

Posted : 9th September 2013 11:26 am
SB28
 SB28
(@sb28)

Hey Lisa,

Don't worry about communicating when you don't feel like it. It's enough just to put a short message to let us know how you doing. We are here and always ready to talk and support.

Well done for resisting those temptations over last week. i really hope you will get out of your bubble and find ur old self.

As you say, you know you have got a lot of good things in your life so just concentrate on them more on your tough times.

Sorry to read about doggies competitions, but keep positive it will get better:)

Wish you to find inner peace with yourself and send you all the strength possible.

take care and keep at it

Sandra x

Posted : 10th September 2013 2:54 pm
SB28
 SB28
(@sb28)

Hey Lisa,

Popping by to say hello....hope all is good with you. Update would b great:-)

Please take care and be kind to yourself.

Day at a time

Sandra x

Posted : 20th September 2013 1:36 am
SB28
 SB28
(@sb28)

Hey there:)

Best thing to happen at this time of the morning..Good to hear you are well and sound. really sorry to hear about your job, but sure things will pick up soon:)

Keep up the good work, and try to post when you can...we are always here ready to listen...good, bad or ugly..

Take care and have a good day

Sandra x

Posted : 27th September 2013 6:38 am
SB28
 SB28
(@sb28)

Hi Lisa,

Good wishes your way..hope you keeping safe and g free..

Take care

S x

Posted : 27th October 2013 8:53 pm
SB28
 SB28
(@sb28)

Hey Lisa,

Never forgotten dear soldier 🙂 hope all is good with you and would reaaalllyyy love to c an update if you still reading.

Take a good care of yourself

Sandra x

Posted : 19th March 2014 7:44 pm
Page 8 / 8

We are available 24 hours a day, every day of the year. You can also contact us for free on 0808 80 20 133. If you would like to find out more about the service before you start, including information on confidentiality, please click below. Call recordings and chat transcripts are saved for 28 days for quality assurance.

Find out more
Close