reborn on the 4th July

1,910 Posts
90 Users
0 Likes
76.6 K Views
(@Anonymous)

Wonderful to hear from you castle, and what an ideal day lol, 4th July, lol.

Sorry to read about your work, I know you are very dedicated to your job, and you give all, but as you say. You are ready for new doors to be opened, I was made redundant because I was middle management for a well known retail supermarket, and even though the security of that monthly wage had gone, it was one of the best changes I have made, and I am jsure you will feel the same,

Recovery is about ongoing changes to make our lives lighter, and you are doing just that,

Am also sooo pleased to see you saying NO to gambling, it never was a cure it was like adding fat to the fire, but we were blind.and therefore got burnt.

It doesn't seem 5 minutes since you said you were taking Jess on holiday last year, what a year eh, and we may still be fighting but

hey castle we are winning and that is what counts.

Have a lovely holiday if you don't post before and take care, stay safe and keep bloody winning.

suzanne xxx

Posted : 4th July 2015 3:21 pm
(@Anonymous)

Castle,

Nice to hear from you. It has been too long.

I am really sorry to read about the trouble you are facing at work. That doesn't seem fair and I hope you get what you want from the situation.

I am glad to hear you are not gambling and that you are doing well.

I posted recently to say that I had surpassed a year gambling free. It seems so long ago now that we became support buddy's on here. How time zooms past.

Enjoy Spain with Jess. I am off to Feurtaventura in a few days and look forward to getting away and forgetting about life for a week. I won't be taking my phone. Peace and quiet only.

Take care.

Tomso.

Posted : 6th July 2015 9:03 pm
SB28
 SB28
(@sb28)

Hi castle,

Well my dear friend, been a while since we touched the base. Just wanted to thank you for getting in touch and as always being ever so kind and supportive as you always are.
Never forget you have an amzing group of supporters rooting for you - unconditionally!

Here or behind forum walls...keep putting that puzzle together - you matter!

S x

Posted : 13th September 2015 10:16 pm
SB28
 SB28
(@sb28)

Hey castle,

My lovely supporter from day one ☺
Hope all is ticking along nicely your way dear friend, keep knocking those bad demons and keep up the fight!

Thank you for your support.

Stay safe, stay smiling ☺

S x

Posted : 1st November 2015 2:53 pm
SB28
 SB28
(@sb28)

Hello mr Castle ☺

Well, long time no speak but i see that very important date is looming over and keeping my fingers crossed that the update will follow shortly (at least once a year lol).
Hope all is great in your world...lil bird told me that you keep on reaping the benefits of recovery and enjoying your new found way in life...every day ☺

Kudos my friend!

Strength and honor!

Sandra x

Posted : 28th June 2016 1:39 am
Page 128 / 128

We are available 24 hours a day, every day of the year. You can also contact us for free on 0808 80 20 133. If you would like to find out more about the service before you start, including information on confidentiality, please click below. Call recordings and chat transcripts are saved for 28 days for quality assurance.

Find out more
Close