6 Users
0 Likes
S.A
 S.A
(@s-687)
Topic starter

New diary... old diary is history

Ive been gambling at every opportunity.

Ive lost all my money and Ive completely lost the plot.

If I allow myself to go any lower.... god only knows what I will do to myself.

Ive scared myself stupid and am feeling desparate.

Get back to recovery you fool !

For f**k sake

Posted : 27th December 2014 7:39 pm
(@Anonymous)

Hi, you joined before 2009, like me...have you had any success in staying away and what was the longest perio you managed it? we can do it you know and it has been done...I haven't succeeded yet but I know I will one day.

Posted : 27th December 2014 7:51 pm
(@Anonymous)

Hi SA,

I'm sorry to hear that you have had a relapse. As you know I have fallen off the wagon myself more times than I want to remember , so I feel for you at this time.

I relate to your frustration and I hope that you are able to get your rational head on and get on top of your current situation. Try and shut down what ever avenue you left open to be able to gamble. Get those defences in now, before you do any more damage.

You know all of this afterall, and it feel a bit strange giving another 'old stalwart' (if you pardon the expression!) of this forum advice of a kind. But I know that you are in need of support right now.

Have you tried the Gamcare helpline?...or do you have a friend you can talk to?....

Wishing you all the support in the world mate......wish I could do more, just want you to know that you are not alone, and that you can beat this.....

Keep strong

Ade

Posted : 28th December 2014 12:14 am
(@Anonymous)

Hi SA,

Welcome back! I'm in no position to offer advice either but I offer you my belief that you can do this!

Be safe, be strong - ODAAT

Posted : 28th December 2014 3:05 am
S.A
 S.A
(@s-687)
Topic starter

Thanks folks... decided to go back to my old and original diary, as advised.

I am in a very bad place..... about 16 hours since my last gamble... its a start

Am numb

Posted : 28th December 2014 10:02 am
(@Anonymous)

Hi SA. Sorry to hear about the relapse. Hope you're managing to stay off the gambling.

Posted : 30th December 2014 2:57 pm
(@Anonymous)

Hi SA looked for your Diary noticed your MIA hope your ok and you return soon. Keep on running 🙂

Posted : 7th February 2015 2:01 am

We are available 24 hours a day, every day of the year. You can also contact us for free on 0808 80 20 133. If you would like to find out more about the service before you start, including information on confidentiality, please click below. Call recordings and chat transcripts are saved for 28 days for quality assurance.

Find out more
Close