This is it!

93 Posts
11 Users
0 Likes
(@Anonymous)
Topic starter

Day 71 Gamble Free.

​Thanks Jay for your encouragement.

​Feeling happy its the little things like being able to actually buy my mother a birthday present this year. A year ago the story was very different. We were meant to be going away for a few days for her birthday but I gambled away the money that was paying for the trip. I had to cancel it last minute, I covered it up with lies and was believed. I let her down and am still ashamed but am putting things right and heading in the right direction each day I don't gamble.

​

​

​

​

​

Posted : 13th August 2017 10:48 am
(@Anonymous)
Topic starter

Day 72

​Today has been a good day. Made my first sale in the online venture that I've recently set up. Feels like honest money. I was dreading the 6 weeks off work for the summer but so far I have managed to keep myself busy and more importantly challenged my energy in other directions so I'm not tempted to bet. Hopefully this sale is the first of many to come.

​

​

Posted : 14th August 2017 7:39 pm
(@Anonymous)
Topic starter

Day 80 GF

​Nearly hit my target of two consecutive paydays gamble free. Still taking it one day as a time after 7 or 8 years of betting more or less everyday still adjusting to it. I have kept myself busy and focussed on other things

​

Posted : 22nd August 2017 7:55 pm
Page 7 / 7

We are available 24 hours a day, every day of the year. You can also contact us for free on 0808 80 20 133. If you would like to find out more about the service before you start, including information on confidentiality, please click below. Call recordings and chat transcripts are saved for 28 days for quality assurance.

Find out more
Close