In need of help

18 Posts
6 Users
0 Likes
(@Anonymous)
Topic starter

Had a bad few days have decided to take some of your advice and seek some professional help. Gamcare have signposted somewhere so I have contacted them and zi will let you know how it goes

​

Posted : 25th August 2017 8:31 pm
Compulsive Gambler
(@compulsive-gambler)

best wishes, It's good to hear you are getting the help, just sorry its on the back of some bad days

Posted : 26th August 2017 7:46 am
(@Anonymous)

Hi again :)) I mirror CG's comment above , we all need help at times even if that's just somewhere to have a rant and unload a little , a problem shared and all that . I think that's why this place works so well whichever side of the fence were from sometimes it's just good to read back over your thought's and problems which allows you time to digest the situation .

All the best for now and thank you for the kind comment on my other thread it was much appreciated :))

Alan

Posted : 26th August 2017 12:43 pm
Page 2 / 2

We are available 24 hours a day, every day of the year. You can also contact us for free on 0808 80 20 133. If you would like to find out more about the service before you start, including information on confidentiality, please click below. Call recordings and chat transcripts are saved for 28 days for quality assurance.

Find out more
Close