20 Posts
7 Users
0 Likes
L9LC
 L9LC
(@unknown-l)
Topic starter

Posted by: holycrosser

Mate you need a complete rethink of your life.

you show the classic signs of getting in hoc deep by the time you are older, I’m over 50 and gambled all my life, bankrupt and divorced through it, what a waste now I look back I could have had such a great life but I threw it away.

please do this the proper way as you don’t seem to be able to control yourself, you know how.

good luck mate, it’s hard I know but if I can stop after 36 years you can.

Thanks for your comment - My credit is up in the air, credit score 6 ft under.. I'm 20 years old. Trying my best to sort this out.

Posted : 12th August 2019 2:31 pm
L9LC
 L9LC
(@unknown-l)
Topic starter

Day 2 - Been here thousands of times, my brain seems to switch off on Friday / weekend. That's whens I slip up. I've got GamStop, GamBlock. Told my friends not to let me use their accounts. I don't think there is much more to do. I have a monzo account, and this blocks gambling transactions. I'm tempted to make this my primary bank account, but I have a credit card on another bank and don't really want to confuse things. So maybe I'll make this bank move after I've paid my CC off. My credit score is 'Very Poor', really gets me down. All my own fault though. I'm on a debt management plan, have 1 credit card out and have existing paypal credit. Three separate things to take care of. I'm trying.. I really am.. No gambling today.

Posted : 12th August 2019 2:46 pm
L9LC
 L9LC
(@unknown-l)
Topic starter

Day 3 - Some football on tonight, I've had a look at the fixtures. That's enough, closed down the website. I could feel myself getting the urge. Picking together a little accumulator. Shut it before my brain did the rest. No gambling today, and I'm on my way to complete my first week. Going good. How's everyone doing?

Posted : 13th August 2019 3:15 pm
L9LC
 L9LC
(@unknown-l)
Topic starter

Day 4 - I still haven't wasted anymore money on gambling. Lots of football on from now on, difficult to avoid when your a big fan such as myself, involved in lots of different leagues, so hard to avoid. But anyways, I'm doing well. Closer to a week. I had the urge to place a bet yesterday but didn't and filled my time with something else. This week is going kind of slow though! I'm not doing much on the weekend, especially not gambling. Hope all are well.

Posted : 14th August 2019 12:16 pm
holycrosser
(@holycrosser)

Watching football with all blocks in place is my life now, thank god for gamstop

Posted : 14th August 2019 4:26 pm
Page 2 / 2

We are available 24 hours a day, every day of the year. You can also contact us for free on 0808 80 20 133. If you would like to find out more about the service before you start, including information on confidentiality, please click below. Call recordings and chat transcripts are saved for 28 days for quality assurance.

Find out more
Close