Don't turn around

5 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
(@Anonymous)
Topic starter

Hello everyone,

Well today is two weeks for me, feels like ages since i fired up a *** or *** slot, ive had some mad urges to gamble but fighting them off, had free money and free spins offers but have deleted them straight away. Messages and even phone calls from ***, they dont want me gone, but im fighting it. I seriously think I could write a book about gambling adiction, as this is the first time ever i really think for once i have the upper hand, but i know how gambling demons work an I know there stalking me waiting for me to feel sorry for myself or think i could of been this or that, think about the past what if, or drink, but i know now he's there an im not listening to his come on we can turn a quick £50 deposit to a grand, and we will collect and can do this and that. It's hard but 2 weeks and a good mindset so far.

Thank you!

Posted : 5th April 2019 9:03 am
TraceyJ
(@traceyj)

Well done Adam!

Posted : 6th April 2019 10:18 am
(@anonymous2)

Yes, well done.

Slots are the pits, they really are. Apart from the fact they are incredibly addictive, I am convinced that the sites they are on are somehow designed to take any winnings back off you.

I have 3 years worth of spreadsheets across up to 8 sites which confirm this - eg October, win £280, November no wins in £275, Dec win £90, no wins in January, and so it goes on. Different games, different times of day, different stakes. They all show this outcome which is meant to be random but clearly is not.. And one site in particular showed no wins in 12 months following a £300 'win' in July.

7 weeks GF for me, and it feels good, keeping my money for myself these days.

Have you looked at GamStop? Blocks the lot for up to 5 years.

Keep up the good work, every day not 'playing' is a true win.

Posted : 6th April 2019 11:16 am
Smashed
(@smashed)

I recognise that. Copy & Paste coming on strong.

Posted : 7th April 2019 5:54 am
slowlearner
(@slowlearner)

Hi adam77,

Well done 14 days is a fantastic achievement. I can certainly relate to your thoughts of turning £50 into a grand,but even if you did a CG then thinks maybe i can turn this grand into 10 grand. Thats just part of the addiction WE CANT STOP and what follows is the inevitable loss. Stay strong mate and see this wretched horrible addiction for what it is. Have you done self exclusion?. If not please give it some serious thought and build on 14 gf days 1 day at a time.

Sincere Best Wishes

AL

Posted : 7th April 2019 4:59 pm

We are available 24 hours a day, every day of the year. You can also contact us for free on 0808 80 20 133. If you would like to find out more about the service before you start, including information on confidentiality, please click below. Call recordings and chat transcripts are saved for 28 days for quality assurance.

Find out more
Close