HARMONY !

1,538 Posts
59 Users
0 Likes
90.5 K Views
(@Anonymous)

Hi Shiny,

Found you back on page 8 hun!

Just wanted to check up on you and see if you're ok.

Been a while since you posted.

Also wanted to say thanks for posting on my diary when I returned to the forum 2 months ago. Your post was the first of many I received, and I know that it helped me immensely back then at the end of November....

Keep strong

Ade xxxx

Posted : 26th January 2015 12:08 am
SB28
 SB28
(@sb28)

Shiny star which always shines the way ahead
Someone amazing to find on this earth
Never gives up and only looks ahead
Shiny pants soldier we will never forget!!!!

Keep on keeping on 😉

S x

Posted : 20th March 2015 5:37 pm
SB28
 SB28
(@sb28)

Hi Shiny,

I just had to come along and thank you in public for your ever so wise words and support. You are an angel- never forget that!

Little steps forward right, little ant h ills will be jumped over becauae we are more than capable of that 🙂

Thank you so so much again...i am blessed to have such a lovely souls in my life! I owe you all!

Hugs
S x

Posted : 27th June 2015 11:50 am
SB28
 SB28
(@sb28)

Hi my GA,

Just felt the need to bring you bk here..page one!
You have no idea how much you have helped me in my journey! You become part of my recovery i so appreciate..your honesty and kind wishes never failed me..you gave me more than you could think of..the belief and determination to kick back and prove world wrong.

Words are not enough...no matter how loud i shout - THANK YOU FOR BEING YOU!!!!

Hugs Hun

Forever greatfull...day one till forever!

S x

Posted : 13th September 2015 10:14 pm
SB28
 SB28
(@sb28)

Ohhh Shiny one ☺

Just a flyer by to wish you an amazing day and peace to your soul.

Thank you for being you - forever greatfull xx

S x

Posted : 1st November 2015 2:51 pm
SB28
 SB28
(@sb28)

Lovely Shiny friend!

(((((((((Shiny))))))))...absolute respect, honour to know you and million best wishes your way!
You are an amazing soul and i just want the world to know this!!!

Ya hear world - mess with my GA, mess with me! (No violence but the message is clear :-D)

Love ya loads, keep being kind to you. This is our year!!

((((((Shiny)))))) xxxx

Posted : 5th January 2016 2:34 am
SB28
 SB28
(@sb28)

Digging your diary up my GA 🙂

Wanted to thank you for being you and to get your inspiring journey to the front page where hopefully some people will see what inspiration/ wisdom looks like 🙂

Love, hugs

S x

Posted : 28th June 2016 1:19 am
SB28
 SB28
(@sb28)

Ohhhhh Shiny one ☺

Hello sweets, maybe random post but was walking along the muddy fields (attempted run failed after 2 miles) and happened to look at what i keep clenching in my hand on my journies!
A keyring!! Yup...for some reason never realised that but it's always close by & if not in my hand then no further than 50cm away

Wow, a lil emotional realisation here :-/

" never drive faster than your guardian angel can fly"...says more than words can reach...thanks lovely ☺

Massive hug, best wishes and all the heavenly things to you for 2017 dear friend!

Keep an close eye on that monkey as you're doing so far 😉

Love,

S x

Posted : 7th January 2017 3:33 pm
Page 103 / 103

We are available 24 hours a day, every day of the year. You can also contact us for free on 0808 80 20 133. If you would like to find out more about the service before you start, including information on confidentiality, please click below. Call recordings and chat transcripts are saved for 28 days for quality assurance.

Find out more
Close