Road to Recovery

20 Posts
6 Users
0 Likes
Lightsout
(@lightsout)

Dear Paul,

that's great. Excluding myself has been invaluable for these early days, a great deterrant. It has given me time to think and reflect on exactly what I am gambling - is it just money? No. It is my happiness and health and that of those I love dearly and wish to make proud.

How are you getting on Paul, let us know. Come talk if things are difficult for you, we are here!

Posted : 28th June 2017 12:15 pm
Paul258
(@paul258)
Topic starter

Yeah all good thanks. Going to be on chat tonight and submitted to have another round of counselling this time via telephone. All will go well.

Posted : 28th June 2017 1:57 pm
Paul258
(@paul258)
Topic starter

gambling.1 week down and completely gamble free. Did the lottery for Friday but that's nothing compared with actual gambling. Not even given it one thought to be honest so all is going well

Posted : 2nd July 2017 12:01 pm
Paul258
(@paul258)
Topic starter

Starting my first telephone counselling session tomorrow - All is going well and not giving gambling a thought at all- Boom day 8 today

Posted : 3rd July 2017 2:11 pm
Paul258
(@paul258)
Topic starter

All going well so far - went to the greyhounds for a stag do this weekend just gone and did plan on 'losing/spending' £20 betting and managed to keep restricted to that which was good. Im staying with 2 weeks gamble free now.

Posted : 10th July 2017 1:13 pm
Page 2 / 2

We are available 24 hours a day, every day of the year. You can also contact us for free on 0808 80 20 133. If you would like to find out more about the service before you start, including information on confidentiality, please click below. Call recordings and chat transcripts are saved for 28 days for quality assurance.

Find out more
Close