The 100 Days Club - Would you like to join?

539 Posts
30 Users
0 Likes
61.5 K Views
(@boo-radley)

Thank you.. Welcome home... 

Back to the grindstone as they say.... 

Boo ??

Posted : 5th March 2020 9:30 am
(@adam123)

It says im on day 94 today so six days left for me horray then ill hit the 100 day mark.  Have to say it feels like soo long ago I started this, but hey that means life Is going slowly enough to appreciate it.  All the best to everyone on here.  Wondering where danpo went? hope he's alright? he used to post everyday at the start?

Posted : 5th March 2020 7:04 pm
(@boo-radley)

He did Adam.. And well done you

?? Boo 

Posted : 5th March 2020 10:22 pm
(@adam123)

Yep I will hit 100 on Thursday woo hooo.  Well done danpo mate looking forward to hearing from you.

Posted : 7th March 2020 4:24 pm
(@lewismg)

Hi everyone I hope you are all ok!

Danpo, congratulations on reaching your 100 day milestone, I hope you are ok and that work has picked up again for you!!

Bertieboo, Mixer, Adam, you all hit milestones this week so I hope all goes well for you!!

Ineffable, Thanks for keeping the group going for us. I know I don't check in every day, but I know the group will be here for me when I do so thank you for that!

And to everyone, I hope we can stay strong, gamble free and in control!!!

LMG

Posted : 7th March 2020 8:17 pm
(@boo-radley)

If anyone has reached a milestone today then well done.. 

Mixer if you are reading take care.. 

Boo ??

Posted : 8th March 2020 8:19 am
(@boo-radley)

Oh well done bertie boo.. 

Ineffable you stay strong.. re focus. You can do it.. 

Boo 

??

Posted : 10th March 2020 9:34 am
(@jody101080)

Posted by: Mixer

* WELCOME to the 100 DAY CLUB *

Like all of us here, I've really had enough ofay because I had an opportunity, time and money.  Normally, because I've handed complete financial control over, I wouldn't have had the money.  But, no excuses.  I found 'reasons' to have the card, on the face of it legitimate in the circumstances, but I realise it was the 'sneaky' part of me finding the reason.

So ENOUGH.  Whilst it was a lapse, it was an avoidable one.  No excuses; that's too "easy".

Would anyone like to join me on a 100 day gambling-free journey?

If so, you're welcome to leave a reply on this thread with the number of days you've been gambling-free. If you've more than 100 days then make it "100+", a great place to be and stay! (100+ members are automatically honorary members!)

I will update this thread once a day, every evening. Let's all share our thoughts.  It's not an 'ego-trip for me' - hardly - just a serious target to keep focussed on a good life and not gambling.  (We can't have both.)

I might find it's just me here; well, that's fine, I'll keep updating once a day anyway.

I'll always try to go on the Group Chat if I can too. I promise you I will be honest and do my best to help you in the same way that so many of you have been there to help me, too.

All the very best to you all,

Mixer

Thought of the day:  If nothing changes, then nothing changes.

I’m here because I need support. Ppl say it’s easy to stop but as we are aware it’s not. I’ve had enough of messing my life up and need to put a stop to this. I’m looking at never gambling again as I can’t stop TIL I’m out of cash. Today is day one for me I’ll be honest if I’ve broke and had a gamble but I’m determined not y to o fall down the rabbit hole. 

Posted : 10th March 2020 12:17 pm
(@boo-radley)

All aboard let's keep this train moving forwards 

Boo ?

Big day for our founder tomorrow ?

Posted : 12th March 2020 9:40 am
Livelysoul
(@livelysoul)

Hi mixer

Please can I join the 100 day club? I’ve thought about it before but didn’t ask to join. This time I’m confident I can get to 100 days. I’m currently on day 15. 

Thanks

Lonely

Posted : 13th March 2020 1:32 am
(@boo-radley)

Mixer  and Adam... Well done. 

Miss you mixer 

Adam get better soon

Love to you both 

Boo ???

Posted : 13th March 2020 8:55 am
(@adam123)

Horray I've hit the 100 day mark.  When we started back at start of December I was really struggling but over the course of the 100 days I've got better at not not making  the right decisions but at taking the best actions however bad this felt at the time!!!! Thank you to all who helped me through my next target will be 150 days which should be mud April or early may not sure.  50 day target for me.  Let's do our family and friends proud.  Shoulder has been painful at first and very very weak but with physio exercises and time I will build its strength.  I've cancelled my gym membership for a couple of months.  All the best Adam xxx

Posted : 13th March 2020 6:16 pm
Livelysoul
(@livelysoul)

Thanks ineffable! Happy to join the 100 day club and look forward to 6th June. 

Well done Adam and mixer, that’s a great achievement!

Lonely

Posted : 13th March 2020 6:53 pm
Aum
 Aum
(@aum)

Thank you Ineffable for the wonderful job you are doing with the 100 Day Club Challenge. You are a compassionate, helpful soul with honour and integrity. I take my hat off to you.

Congratulations to those who are reaching important milestones and for anyone who is successfully refraining from gambling. Commiserations to those who are struggling. My advice to anyone who has a slip is to learn from it and move on.

Wishing everyone a good weekend.

Stephen x

Posted : 13th March 2020 10:39 pm
(@boo-radley)

Thanks ineffable.. To anyone out there feel free to use my diary and I know others won't mind.. If you're writing on here it's passing an urge.. Reaching out and most of all not gambling.. 

Love 

Boo ? the fight is worth it 

Posted : 14th March 2020 12:50 pm
Page 34 / 36

We are available 24 hours a day, every day of the year. You can also contact us for free on 0808 80 20 133. If you would like to find out more about the service before you start, including information on confidentiality, please click below. Call recordings and chat transcripts are saved for 28 days for quality assurance.

Find out more
Close