236 days and counting

3 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@i0y8jcx463)
Topic starter

Morning all! 

hope everyone’s well, just wanted to say there is definitely light at the end of the tunnel, this is my first post on here however this website has helped me loads and very post has helped loads! 236 days in without a bet a spin of the wheel or dance with the devil. 

I’ve had probably the worst couple of months in my life and I’ve still come out the end of it. 

stay strong all if I can do it you can do it 

Posted : 6th April 2024 9:00 am
Forum admin
(@forum-admin)
Admin

Thanks for sharing your encouraging post hibbylad95,

Well done on getting through some challenging times and maintaining your recovery.

It is kind of you to share your evidence of progress and reasons for hope.

Take care,

Adam.

Posted : 7th April 2024 11:23 am
(@j5a6meyr4z)

Huge congratulations Hibby 👏. You should be so proud of yourself! Your head/mind must be feeling so much more clearer, now that it is not filled with constant thoughts of gambling.  Keep going. Before you know it, you will be heading to your first year milestone. 🙏.

Take care and remain strong.

Pink Lady. 🍎.

This post was modified 4 weeks ago by Pink Lady

Posted : 7th April 2024 12:27 pm

We are available 24 hours a day, every day of the year. You can also contact us for free on 0808 80 20 133. If you would like to find out more about the service before you start, including information on confidentiality, please click below. Call recordings and chat transcripts are saved for 28 days for quality assurance.

Find out more
Close