Day 5

3 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@Anonymous)
Topic starter

Hi guys,

So this is day 5 being gamble free. Been able to watch the football and not put a bet on. Have not really been in the situation where I felt I need to put that on. Noticed I have become more irritable and eatting a lot of food, other than that going pretty well so far. I have let my partner take over the money, also let her check my online banking when ever she wants to. So all In all going pretty well so far. Hope you are all getting on well.

All the best.

J

Posted : 11th January 2015 5:23 pm
Trigger
(@trigger)

Good work on 5 days dd,those 1st few days are the hardest.

Well done on letting your partner take care of your finances,it will be a big help to combat those urges.

A gamble free,stress free,debt free happy life is what life is becoming for me, I just keep reminding myself you can't win cos you can't stop,no win will ever be enough.

Keep posting,take a day at a time, you don't need gambling you will never win,winning 500 on the footy today would just be gambling tokens for next week,it would be lost plus more;there is no point.

Stay off the merry go round gambling is poison to you.

All the best trigger.

Posted : 11th January 2015 6:15 pm
(@Anonymous)

Hi J - good on you for the 5 days clean.

I'm a newbie too - day 8 for me but must admit this diary lark gives me a real focus. I don't want to let myself or my wife down again but now I feel I've got another set of people watching my back - its working for me so far - keep it going and stay strong.

All the best

Andrew

Posted : 11th January 2015 10:02 pm

We are available 24 hours a day, every day of the year. You can also contact us for free on 0808 80 20 133. If you would like to find out more about the service before you start, including information on confidentiality, please click below. Call recordings and chat transcripts are saved for 28 days for quality assurance.

Find out more
Close