last chance ....

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@Anonymous)
Topic starter

Hi im 27 .i used to play the odd fruity in pub but no more than maybe a score max.until last year i discovered online slots i would only bet very low and actually done ok the odd slight loss then before i know it im eating into savings ive worked bloody hard to build up since i were 18 before i know it the savings all gone and the bank overdraft maxed out.have a partner of 6 years n mother to my 2yr old daughter.they r my world yet i still have not kicked this habbit.fortunately no major debts YET! Hence why i have come on here to stop it before it gets to point i lose everything.as im not at rock bottom i think its a different strategy i need.its helpfull to see so many fall in same trap i have when at the time u feel your the only one with the problem.really hope everyone acheives wat they want n need from this site.

Posted : 24th November 2014 10:33 pm
(@Anonymous)
Topic starter

Day two.... im feeling motivated and good but dont we always feel like this at the start???? But even more so now that the mrs has pretty much lost all faith in me and i cant blame her.got new focuses on the horizon which will help the problem even more i hope.all u guys out there keep positive .dan

Posted : 25th November 2014 10:01 pm
duncan.mac
(@duncan-mac)

Dan

Fella I typed a reply to you on my laptop and then my connection crashed, so I am typing this on my daughters ridiculous tablet thing, not good for a fella with sausages for fingers!

My friend there is no blueprint for when you have to stop, for me it's the day we admit gambling is beyond our control.

My advice put as many blocks between you and the next punt.

Find motivation here, it can be done, yes it is difficult, it will challenge your very core but no doubt if you stick at it the rewards are far greater than any winning punt you will ever find.

Most of all Enjoy it.

Abstain and maintain

Duncs stepping forward never back

Posted : 25th November 2014 10:48 pm

We are available 24 hours a day, every day of the year. You can also contact us for free on 0808 80 20 133. If you would like to find out more about the service before you start, including information on confidentiality, please click below. Call recordings and chat transcripts are saved for 28 days for quality assurance.

Find out more
Close