The road to recovery

33 Posts
11 Users
0 Likes
(@Anonymous)
Topic starter

So it's been over 3 years since I have been here, and in that time I have been doing quite well. That all changed when a new guy started at work who loves the roulette! Slipped back into the habit and now I'm back where I started.

HELP!

Posted : 30th March 2016 9:22 pm
(@Anonymous)

Hi Morzy,

You're not the first person to have had a slip, and you won't be the last. What worked for you before? I can't say I have experience of being around people who gamble, so sorry, I can't offer specific advice but just wanted you to know that you're not alone in this.

Twinklyr

Posted : 30th March 2016 10:26 pm
(@Anonymous)
Topic starter

Thanks Twinklyr

my wife had our second child nearly 2 years ago and that gave me the push to stay away from gambling, but as he has grown older the strain on the finances has got easier so I have the disposable income again.

Day 1 once again, and I won't be gambling.

Posted : 31st March 2016 7:01 am
Page 3 / 3

We are available 24 hours a day, every day of the year. You can also contact us for free on 0808 80 20 133. If you would like to find out more about the service before you start, including information on confidentiality, please click below. Call recordings and chat transcripts are saved for 28 days for quality assurance.

Find out more
Close